Chapter 3

Draco's POV
It's finally time to go back to Hogwarts for our fifth year. Me and Harry a sharing a compartment and his head is on my lap as I sing I'll be there (watch/listen to the video at the top) to him and by the end, he's fast asleep.

Mine has stopped all his plans for killing Harry. However, if he breaks my heart he will come to Hogwarts and burn it all with everyone except the Slytherins in it.

I didn't know he had a heart. Then again my mom did cheat on Lucius with Lord Voldemort or as I know him as... father.

Well, mom did break up with Lucius after I was born. So yeah. I mean... I can't blame her. Lucius was absolute horrible person. Lord Voldemort killed him a year ago yesterday .
An hour later.

"Harry, Harry we have to get changed into our robes" I whisper.

Harry's POV
I wake up at the sound of Draco's loving voice saying, "Harry, Harry we have to get changed into our robes."

"Dray?"I ask.

"Yes Harry?" He says.

"Can you change me?"I ask, shyly.

"I- ...Of course I can Harry." Draco says sweetly.

A/N
Sorry for the longer wait I try to post on Sundays for those who didn't know. Anyway thanks for reading this and I'll try to post Sunday.
-PurpleAlienhuff