Chapter 5: Yandere

(^^My first digital drawing.^^)
WARNING!!! Contains swearing and a Yandere! You were warned!!!!

Harry's POV
It's been a week since the resort and Granger and the youngest two Weasels managed to find me alone reading it the library. I have no idea how anyone even thought of putting them in Griffindor the cowards.

However, they didn't know Snape was lurking quite close in the shadows.

"Mate why the f*ck*ng h*ll are you in f*cking Slytherin?" Asked Ronald in an annoyed expression.

"Well, Ronald, if you got a life and realised you have just cursed your own house because you are now a Hufflepuff." I hissed at them.

"Plus it's not my choice now is it, so before you m*th*rf*ck*rs come are ruin my f*cking life, I'm going go back to my dormitory, bye b*tch*s." I continued in an overly savage tone and left the library.

Snape's POV
I walked up to the shocked cowards.

"Weasels, Granger come with me to my office so we can plan your detentions for the rest of the year."I growled into their unworthy ears.

I just laughed at their horrified squeals and protests.

Lavender's POV (Didn't see that coming)
I watched as professor Snape let Ron, his sister and the muggle-born brat out of the library.

I'll kill Snape for putting Senpai in detention. (Yandere alert!)

Time skip to midnight still in Lavender's POV.

I slipped out of the common room and as I walked away I let out a sigh. I will kill Snape, just you wait.

You'll regret putting Senpai in detention.

TBC
This is a horrible chapter.
Last edited, 8th of July, 2020.