Sunset

[Description of medical procedure/pain!, experience of high stress! pls handle with care]

George looked at the helicopter Panpas and he were walking towards. Its choppers were already turning lazily.

"George, are you even listening to me?!", Panpas angry voice brought George back to reality. He had already listened to Johnson explaining every clue they ever got and how he could always call 911 or 112 if he and Dream got out somehow. It was normal to zone out from time to time when your body had anxiously releasing adrenalin over hours. The kick just wore off and George felt tired.

"Now, to summarize: The chip is inserted just below your ribcage. It's the latest technology, undetectable except if they have the scanners you can only find in airports."

George nodded, trying to remember this info.

"We're going to activate it tomorrow, then we know your location and get you two out if you are not released then."

The safe with the ransom money was lifted into the chopper, as the pilot handed him and Panpas headsets. George climbed into the helicopter and Panpas sat down next to him.

"Good evening Davidson, can you hear me?", Johnsons voice came out of the headset.

"Yes, I can. Have I already got the chip?"

"No, here it is", Panpas held up a needle with a small electronic part in its middle.

"Oh god."

George desperately tried to remember how much Dream meant to him and pulled up his shirt.

"Don't worry, it looks worse than it is. It's gonna hurt, but not too much. Getting it out is the harder part", Jackson informed him as Panpas prepared his skin.

George felt a sharp, but short pain as the needle injected the small chip into his skin.

"Already over. Shouldn't bleed, but press this onto your skin", Panpas handed him a tissue.

"19:33, its time to get in the air. Remember, we will get you out of there when you are not released", Jackson reminded him as Panpas told the pilot they were ready to start.George knew the handover wasn't exactly planned out. After Jackson had contacted the terrorists and had told them that George was willing to be the one to go in and get the money to them, they agreed and let the police know they were going to need a helicopter. They were going to get the information at 19:40.

As the helicopter started taking off, George remembered why he hated flying. Trying to control his stomach into not throwing up, he turned to Panpas.

"Are you sure they won't notice the tracker?", he asked.

"It's nearly impossible, only big airports have the technology. They won't have access to it."

"Remember, the goal is not to get killed. Get Warren out with you."

It was still weird to know Dreams last name. George swallowed as he tried not to throw up. This was getting bad. To be fair, his stomach had already been hurting with anxiety before he got into the helicopter.

"I've got a message. Fly west."

George couldn't stop his eyes from roaming all over the place, searching for a clue that he missed. Oddly, he remembered his nightmare again.

You made a mistake, George.

He suddenly felt too hot in his t-shirt as the pilot turned the chopper around.

"Don't worry. We have forces everywhere following us. That's why they are taking you in, they know if they were to release Warren, we'd follow them and either arrest or kill them", Panpas said.