Taken

The sound of the door opening made George turn around. He was laying on the couch and had his head on Dreams legs, who was looking out of the window.

A man with a gun entered. He wore black military-looking clothes and the usual mask. George was relieved at the sight of the mask, it meant he didn't have to give up his sight again. The man entered with two other men at his side.

"Clay, over here", he ordered.

Dream stood up and exchanged a look with George. He crossed the room. The sight made George worried, he stood up to, but was pushed down on the sofa again. Dream now stood between the two armored men, one of which pulled a knife out of a pocket.

George felt his pulse rise as Dream cast a worried look towards him. Dream got kicked into his knees and thrown on the floor. He let out a groan. George tried to stand up again, to help Dream, to get him up again-

"Stay down!"

George was pushed into the couch again. Looking at Dream, he felt helpless. Dream was being held on the floor by one of the men who held a knife.

"Listen!", the man next to George addressed him, "you are going to give us your login data to the databank of the London Police."

George nodded. A paper and a pen were pushed into his hands. George couldn't get his worried look off Dream, who was clearly in pain.

"If you don't give us your data, he's the one who is going to be in pain", the man pointed at Dream and the man next to him showed George his knife.

"Okay, okay", George tore his eyes away and shakingly wrote down his info. It had to be correct, did he remember it right? Did he? George imagined typing his passport into the keyboard and double-checked.

"Why do you need it?", George asked, handing the man the paper back.

"It's the reason you are here, George Davidson. We didn't need the money, we needed you and him."

Confused, George looked at Dream. What was that even supposed to mean? This info could only get you so far. It was info anyone in the London police could have given. And why did they need Dream?

"Now, get him up and going. You, George, stay on the couch. Don't move until the door is shut", the man instructed and George saw Dream being pulled up.

They weren't going to take him, were they? George had to concentrate not to stand up and stay with Dream. He had no choice.

"Where are you taking him? Why – the info is correct, I swear! Don't hurt him, please don't", George heard himself rambling as he stayed on the couch, trying not to stand up.

"George..."

Dream looked at George but was pulled right out of his view as George started noticing how fast his breath was.

The door shut.

Dream was gone.

And George was about to go insane.

Jumping up from the couch, George wanted to run to the door, try to break out. He knew it was useless, it might even be harmful to start a drama, so he just stood in the room, with all his energy but nowhere to put it.

Shaking, George started to pace. His thought were racing. Dream was – gone. George had failed his one goal, to get Dream out with him. To stay with Dream. Was he ever going to come back? George started picking at his nails.

George knew he had a problem.

Dream was straight – at least that's what George thought. He had had a girlfriend, goddamn. They broke up, but still. Maybe he was bi?

George knew he was in love, and George knew he couldn't act on it. Maybe he could... enjoy the time with Dream? George hated how hopeful he felt, hated how much Dream flirted with him for fun, knowing they were going to stay platonic.

George had more pressing issues right now. Stopping his pacing, he looked at the door, tested if it was open (it wasn't), and sat on the couch. Looking out of the window onto the sea, George debated if this was what his life was now about. There would be a time after this, wouldn't there? George knew there had to be.

Minutes later, George threw up in the toilet out of nervousness. He couldn't sit still, paced around the room, and took a cold shower.

Looking onto the horizon, George shook his head.

"There is no way I'm not gonna need therapy after this."

[notes:

omg all your comments made me so happy! Thank you all :3. Have this short and kinda bad chapter as a symbol of me trying my best haahha]