Time for work~Anthony

*Gore(?) and Strong Language(somewhat)*

Anthony slowly descended the stairs towards the basement where a special someone waited for him. He didn't know why this one was so special. So far everyone he had to kill was in their own houses or everywhere else other than his own damn basement. He was told there was a note on the desk that would let him know what he had to do.

He got to the door and slowly began opening it. This was going to fuuuuuuuuuuu........It was a kid. A damn kid tied up to a chair with a blindfold on silently sobbing.

Shit.

He quickly closed and locked the door behind him before practically running to the small table with weapons and the note. He quickly turned on the little lamp on the desk and read the note.

It read:

'Fifteen years old, Alexandra Milto, daughter of Gemion Milto.You have to record her slow and painful death and then send it our way. We will make sure you have the cash by Monday morning. If the video isn't sent by Friday you're going to get a similar video of someone very familiar instead.'

*INFO THAT DOESN'T FIT HERE BUT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT*

After Anti 'broke free' from his cannon self he ended up getting split into two 'beings' that shared one body, his demon self, Anti, or as he calls them, Minos, and his actual self, Anthony.

Anthony didn't want the mafia to hurt any of the egos because he cared a lot for them. He was also killing others to keep Anti content because he didn't want the demon to take over and hurt his family.
My booooooy-

*AND THAT'S THE TEA*

Anthony sat down on the floor, his eyes focused on the small note.

'Oooo this will be fun!' Anti said in a happy tone, a tone that terrified Anthony but also made him happy.

"Well...let's get this over with."He slowly got up and walked towards the small blonde girl.

"I'm sorry."He said as he looked at her before turning towards the camera and glitching it on to record.

"Hope you said goodbye."

|Death Starts Here| He said as he glitched a knife in his hand off-screen and stabbed the little girl in the shoulder. She let out a pain-filled scream as he twisted the knife. She continued screaming as he stepped off-screen and let her bleed out. He didn't have the heart to do more. Minutes passing by painfully slow as he waited for the girl's body to go limp. She looked like someone that laughed a lot, someone that lived their life to the max and never cried a day in their life. Maybe she had good friends. Maybe she had plans for the future. He tried to take his mind off of the dying girl."Sorry...da....dad...I...I...lo...love you" she said, pain clear in her voice as she looked at the camera crying. He glitched the camera off as the girl finally gave up on life. |K She Gone|

She was dead. Anti laughed throughout all of this. He glitched the footage from the camera on his phone and sent it away.

He only got back one message 'Damn.'

Today had just started.