Proposal

~▪︎Jackie POV▪︎~

   He held his hand,watching as the love of his life looked around at the cheery blossom trees. Ever since Jackie had told him about the trip to Japan Marvin had wanted to see the (I'll figure out a name good name later) forest and now that he was here he seemed so at peace. As they approached a small waterfall Jackie stopped and carefully pulled Marvin towards him,spinning him into a soft embrace. They stood there for a while,watching as the small pink petals hit the water. There was a silence there but not the awkward type that would make everyone cringe but the comfortable silence a couple would share in all the movies Jackie had watched. He sat there with his head on his lover's shoulder listening as the man hummed a song that was unknown to Jackie.
   After a few more minutes Jackie let go of Marvin and stepped back,sitting on one knee he sighed and slowly pulled out a small ring box from his hoodie's pocket. He smiled and let out a small chuckle as he heard the man in front of him gasp and then took in a deep breath.This is it. It's time. I am not backing out now because I know I love him and he is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. he thought as he looked up. Marvin was sitting slightly farther,his hands covering his mouth and small tears threatened to fall. He took in a beep breath and begun-
   "Marvin,love of my life,I've wanted to tell you for so long how much I love you and how much you mean to me but every time I've tried it was never enough. You've done so much for me and I don't believe I will ever be able to repay you in this life or the next one but I want to try. I want to have the honor of being there,by your side til death do us apart,so,full home,will you marry me?"he finished of with the question that everyone asked,the questions he'd been meaning to ask for so long. Marvin let out a small muffled sob before screaming "Yes!" and running up to Jackie.He put the beautiful black ring with the purple stone on his hand and then kissed him. The kiss didn't last long but after it they just stood there,looking into each other's eyes,Marvin's hands wrapped around Jackie's neck and Jackie's hands on Marv's hips. They just stood there and in that moment everything felt right.