His Ghost Still Hunts My Dreams

{Author's Note---I left a funny drawing of cat bastard up here so you can look at it and laugh so you don't cry.K bye-}

*Disclaimer*
In this au Chase and Henrik are NOT a couple but they both act like fathers towards Anthony(We call them The Dad Duo).

Anthony walked in the kitchen,an empty mug in his hand that clearly hadn't helped him wake up.He washed the cup carefully and looked out the window as the water slightly burned his skin.The moon was just so beautiful tonight- Suddenly the water was stopped as his worried father figure ran up to him and pulled him away from the sink.

"ANTHONY WHAT WERE YOU DOING?"

He asked as he held Anthony's shoulders and looked him in the eyes,worry visible on his face from miles away.Anthony looked down at his hands as small tears formed in his eyes,he looked back up at Chase and softly shook his head trying to keep a sob in.The man quickly pulled Anthony in a hug as he also began crying.

"I'm here for you,ok?Your not alone!Dad's he-"

Suddenly Chase stood up in his bed breathing heavily as he looked around.He stopped as he noticed the dark-blue hoodie sitting on his desk.He got off the bed a grabbed it,hugging it tightly as tears streamed down his face.

"My son..."

He cried into the hoodie as he fell to his knees,thinking about the day Anthony was killed.
As Chase sobbed in the soft fabric of Anthony's favorite hoodie a half asleep figure came behind him and hugged him tight.

"It's fine dad.I'm fine dad.I'm here.I'm...alive."

Anthony spoke softly as his father dropped the hoodie and stood there for a second.Anthony let go of him for a second and Chase took the chance to turn around and hug him,causing both of them to fall on the ground.Anthony and Chase laughed as the father looked at his son.The light of the moon made it easy to see his abnormal features such as his horns and wierd scars but Chase knew that that was his son and he loved him no matter what.

"Vhat iz happening?"

A German voice asked from the door,making both males stop their laughing and turn to the doctor that seemed to have been woken up by them.Anthony outstretched one of his hands as if he was inviting the doctor to join their hug and the man at the door sighed before walking in and kneeling down next to the pair.Henrik was suddenly pulled into the warm hug and a comfortable silence fell over everyone.
Anthony and Chase were the first ones to fall asleep and after a failed attempt to escape the hug Henrik allowed himself to fall asleep with them.