scene 2; meeting him

y/n's pov:
i had remembered his name; alex, or alexis, or something. i don't quite remember. "i wonder if he remembers my name.." i think to myself. it was about a four hour plane ride to mexico city then another two hour train ride to the university, which was in a slightly small, mostly english speaking town. though i speak spanish, i was a bit happy about it not going to lie.
when i got to the university, i was astonished by its, well, hugeness! it was big. like really big. i walked into the main building, which was brick, and had a huge clock tower next to it. when i walked in there was a receptionist desk with four people, and two doors at the side. i walked to a petite red hair lady, who had glasses on and looked mid-50's. "um, hi, ma'am, my name is y/n y/l/n, and i was wondering if i could get my dorm key for room, uh" i took a brief pause to look at my emails for the one with the room number from the university. "oh uh, room 207!" "yes, one second!" the receptionist walks over to a cabinet with three columns and multiple rows of pull out drawers, that was nearly the size of her. she opens one drawer in the second column, pulling out a tiny rectangle, i assumed to be my keycard. the lady walks back to me handing me the keycard. "thank you, ma'am!" i said, a smile appearing on my face. "do you know which way the building is?" "when you go out, it's down the sidewalk to your right, and your building is the one in the middle." she replied. "thank you!"
i walked out of the main building, "to the right" i whispered under my breath, trying to remember her words. i started walking towards three tower like buildings. "okay the one in the middle!" i accidentally said out loud. when i walked in there was a sign next to a beige elevator that read, "rooms 1-10: level one.
11-20: level two", etc. i walked down the hallway, eyeballing for a room seven sign. then i saw it.
when i got to the door i knocked and heard a muffled male voice yelling, "WHO IS IT?" must be my dorm mate. "IM YOUR DORM MATE!" i yell back, rolling my eyes for absolutely no one to see. the door cracks open and i see alex or whatever behind it. "oh yeah, uh y/n, right?" "yep! alex, correct?" "yep." i walk in and alex closes the door behind me "what a gentleman." i think to myself, accidentally smirking. "what's that look for?" he asks "oh, uh what look? haha-" i blurt out awkwardly. "SHIT Y/N WHY DID YOU DO THATTT NO NO NO FRICk-" i practically yell in my head, still with an awkward smile 'giggling'. "okayy?" alex says, one of his eyebrows raised and furrowed. "here lemme show you to the couch." "thank you!" "yep" he says, in a bit of an annoyed tone. "even his voice sounds familiar, who is he?" i think to myself. next thing i know alex is gone, i'm assuming in his bedroom. a few minutes later, i get a notifications that a twitch streamer i used to watch, quackity, was streaming. i was bored, so i clicked it. then i realized.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
a/n:
second chapter with a bit of a cliffhanger :)
i hope you're enjoying this story if you're reading! (not like anyone is gonna read it but alr)