scene 3; the realization

y/n's pov:
then i realized. alex is quackity. the quackity i had a crush on a year ago. the quackity i still might have a crush on. the quackity. after the realization, i walked around the dorm trying to find his room, and when i found it i knocked softly on the doorway, trying to make it to where he could hear but the stream couldn't.
"ope, pizza delivery guy is here gotta go, habibis. i'll stream tomorrow, i promise, guys!" he ends the live and x's out of twitch. "what the FUCK! bruh, y/n, you made me end my stream, and that is SO not epic of you." he screams at me. "what the hell do you want?" he was mad. really mad.
"i, uh-" i pause. "you're quackity?" "yes, obviously, i thought you would have known, but why?" he says rolling his eyes.
my cheeks were burning. "are you okay, bro?" alex tilts his head. "what's it to you? hm?" i was getting annoyed by him. "well, i was just making sure." i was getting quite lightheaded. "can i sit down real quick?" i ask quietly not sure if he could hear me. "yes, here just sit on my bed." "thanks, alex." "sorry i was being such a dick, really." he apologizes. "nah it's fine i know i'm annoying as shit." it was the truth. people were constantly telling me i was annoying. but they never tell my the cause of the annoyance. i try to fix myself, but how am i supposed to if i don't know what to fix?
"nah, nah it's okay hermo-" alex stops realizing what he's about to say. "did you almost call me beautiful?" i ask. there was an awkward pause. and a long one at that. we started talking again, just about random shit, getting to know a bit more about each other.
— time skip; three hours later. —
it was about 4 pm when we started talking, and now it was about 7 pm
"oh, hey we should eat. wanna go to /insert restaurant or whateva/?" alex says after checking his phone. "like, a date?" "uh" "kidding! kidding!" i didnt wanna be. "oh." alex says, kinda sadly while fidgeting his phone in his hands. "you okay?" i ask. "yup!" he says, looking back up at me. "i'm gonna go change, okay?" i say looking back at him. "k." he says, not paying attention whatsoever, while i stand up. i get to my 'room' and look through the pile off neatly stacked dresses, until i find the one. a black dress with a thigh slit with mesh sleeves and collar. i put it on, walking to the bathroom to put on some makeup. well, not much, unless you count foundation, red lipstick, and mascara a full look. i slip on a pair of simple white converse all stars. i take another ten minutes to crimp my medium length y/h/c (your hair color) hair sloppily. was i trying to impress alex? did i actually like him?
i finish everything, then go back to alex's room's doorway knocking again, louder this time, knowing he wasn't on stream now. "hey, i'm finished." i say, catching the boy on the bed a bit off guard.
"oh nice, we can go now if you'd like." then he looked over, and made eye contact with me, then looking at me up and down. "was he checking me out?" i ask myself. i guess he noticed what he was doing because he started blushing and scratched the back of his neck. he stood up and walked towards me. "ready?" i say in an enthusiastic voice, not quite purposely. "yup!" he says, the same energy coming from the simple word.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
i got one vote on my last chapter, so tysm! next chapter will be up soon, because i'm gonna right it rn!