💔broken pieces💔

*Charlie*

    It had been a year since the accident happened… Angel wasn´t listening to anything Alastor had to say. He tried to explain he was practicing to propose to Angel… but Angel practically had a flashback in front of us. Angel was so convinced Alastor and I was together… but he let Alastor go almost immediately. I was in love with Vaggie after such a long time of friendship… I lost all interest in Alastor. The two went back to just being friends. Angel and Alastor always stared at one another longingly, and it was kinda tragic to watch. I told Angel Alastor and I were not together, but he knew he messed up and was too prideful to apologize, his words not mine…

    I wanted to run to these two idiots and lock them in a room until they made up! Alastor left the hotel for 6 months… and Angel spent most of his time in therapy and with Nifty. He was still my friend, and I provided him a therapist who could help best. I tried to get Alastor to apologize or explain himself when he came back, but six months since his return he insists that Angel and he are better off as friends. He is afraid to make any more mistakes that he could lose Angel. I wish they´d just make up already… it was obvious they still loved one another.

*Alastor*

It was an understatement to say I was depressed… I was on a whole new level of pain. Sitting at the bar seeing Angel flirt with guests… it was upsetting nonetheless. It filled my heart with pain and throbbed in longing for his touch. I touched my neck… and felt the scar of where he bit me so long ago. I felt tears fill my eyes causing myself to teleport away. I sat in my room and cried into my knees. I just wanted to propose… I just wanted him to mine forever. I tried making amends, but I just made it worse causing him flashbacks. I never understood why… and honestly, I was worried about him. He was my darling… and whether he threw me away or not… I was still here holding onto the hope he´d come back to me… I´d explain more thoroughly, but he was emotionally unstable. It was clear I wasn´t what he needed at this point. It was my fault he was upset, but he never listened to my side of the story, making it hard to clarify things. I looked to the small box on my desk with a ring in it. I smiled bittersweetly. The night began to unwind and I hadn´t left my bedroom all night. I was tired, but I looked at my watch to see the time: 11:11 pm 

My mother told me that making wishes at 11:11 could come true if I really believed it. I smiled a bit thinking about her loving touch… but then remembered Angel´s smile in my mind. I had one wish… but I had to say it in my mind or it doesn´t come true.

I wish Angel was here with me, holding me close.

    I went to sleep tiredly. It was a long day of emotional dwelling. I believed in the wishes… but I didn´t know if it would happen. I wanted Angel right here, with me. Telling me he loved me dearly. 

*Angel*

    I felt extremely alone tonight. I wished I had listened to Alastor and Charlie. I wish for so many things, but I can´t let them know I was upset. In all honesty… I had a flashback to my human life where I saw an old boyfriend of mine cheating on me. Once I saw Alastor with Charlie… I just saw that bastard from my past in the bed with that girl. I just couldn´t stop crying and running away as I texted him a breakup. I loved Alastor… but I couldn´t get the image out of my head. I was walking by his room… a little tipsier than normal. I looked at Alastor´s door and just walked into his room. He was asleep. I smiled bittersweetly and felt hot tears in my eyes. I quietly just got in the bed and hugged him close. He was always a heavy sleeper… so I wasn´t too afraid. I felt his warmth… and he smelled like ginger and cinnamon… with a hint of strawberry from his shampoo… I missed this. He hugged me closer in his sleep, and I couldn´t help, but smile. He was warm, so so so warm. Cuddling with him was like hugging a heater… I looked on his neck to see the mark I left on him was still present. I chuckled quietly and slipped away from his warm touch.

¨I´m sorry for everything I did...¨ I kissed him gently and left. I heard snores and chuckled. Such a heavy sleeper. I don´t think he´d forgive me for the pain I´ve caused him. 

Time to move on Angel…. Time to start a new journey without him.

I sat at the edge of the bed and watched him rest. May sound creepy… but I did this about once a week maybe. He was precious to me. I wanted him to love me again… but I practically tore his heart out. We were better off as friends. It would save us a lot of pain and suffering. He is everything I ´ve ever wanted. I pulled one of his old letters out of my jacket pocket and smiled sadly. I missed this… this closeness we had back then.

*Charlie*

Today Alastor seemed to be blushing bright red. I was curious and walked over to him worried.

¨Alastor? Why are you all red?¨ He jumped a bit out of shock and chuckled a bit.

¨Nothing! I just… had a dream last night that was more than delightful. I was asleep and… I felt some sort of warmth. It was a sensation I had only ever felt with...¨ He trailed off looking to Angel longingly... ¨There is no way it could have been a coincidence… that wish...¨ I was confused as I always was with these two. Alastor seemed caught in a daydream like a state. ¨It had to have come true… that´s the only explanation.¨ He smiled a bit and hugged me in happiness. ¨Charlie, you were right… things could get better.¨ I smiled as he ran off and began talking with Vaggie and Angel. He didn´t hold back and you could see the surprise in Angel´s eyes of pure delight.