💞can't help falling in love💞

*Alastor*

    I woke up tiredly from a long day of work yesterday. Charlie had me running errands most the day so I barely had time to get any rest. I yawned and got ready for the day. I had quite a headache. I looked towards the time to see it was 11:11 in the morning. My mom told me I could only make a wish once a day. So I took a quick second to think and closed my eyes.

I wish Angel would show me he still loved me….

I finished getting ready and went downstairs. I was feeling faint, so I turned my mic staff into a cane. I haven´t exactly been sleeping or eating properly. I was still… depressed at times so my appetite gets lower for a while. I felt starving, but I didn´t feel up to eating at the moment. I spent most of my day at the front desk. It was the worst when people tried to flirt since I was too weak to use my powers. 

¨Well thank you for the information about this hotel cutie~¨ I sighed as the wolf demon spoke. I stayed silent and worked silently putting him in the directory. He looked to me annoyed and growled, then grabbed my arm roughly pulling me forward roughly, pulling the upper half of my body onto the counter and my face close to his. I groaned angrily. ¨I´m talking to you cutie pie.¨ I tried to fight his grip but to no avail I was stuck.

¨Sir, please let me go, I have work to do.¨ He roughly jerked me forward and kissed me. I tried to push him off, but he just fought me and grabbed me tight enough that I couldn´t move. Tears fell from my eyes as I punched his chest restlessly. I couldn´t breathe, and… I didn´t want Angel to see me like this. I kept pushing and trying to get him off. He separated from me and grabbed my arm, dragging me to the other side of the desk and pinned me to it, a knee slipping between my legs. The sensation was awful as he moved it around. I cried and tried to push him away, but he kept going. I didn´t want this. 

Angel save me, please! Someone help!

¨Sir get off! Stop it!¨ Tears kept streaming down my eyes and he just laughed lowly and went to undo my pants. At this point, I just started screaming at the top of my lungs. ¨STOP! NO!¨ I kept fighting no matter what. 

*Angel*

I walked downstairs looking for who was screaming. I had an ax over my shoulder as I walked into the lobby. I saw a man laying his hands on… My Alastor. I felt the world fade… and I just saw Alastor fighting. He looked to me and reached a hand out to me for help. I launched the ax off my shoulder and ran towards the man.

¨YOU PIECE OF SHIT!¨ I slammed the ax into his back. He screamed and released Alastor. Alastor ran off. The guy hissed and turned to me as I had pulled the ax out of his back. I was laughing maniacally. ¨You son of a bitch!¨ I growled. He pulled out a knife and slashed at me. I slammed the ax into his side hard and dodged his blow at me. He groaned and got his balance. I slashed at him with all the rage in me, but he bolted and pushed me. I caught myself and ran at him. ¨Don’t worry Alastor I got this mother fucker!¨ I ran at him again and slashed over and over, him getting lucky and dodging.

¨Damn this whore is insane!¨ He yelled. I laughed with ease. I was pissed as Iran at him slashing in malice and rage. No one got to touch Alastor like that. No one gets to touch my Bambi and get away with it! He deserves everything coming to him. I ran at him over and over. He tried to run out of the hotel, but I jabbed the ax into his leg deep enough to cause him to fall. I laughed as he tried to crawl away. I laughed as I went to give the final bow when he got up and slashed a knife towards me once more, earning a dodge from me. We kept going back and forth, rage coursing in my veins, but… I was getting tired. I was restless, I wouldn´t stop until my Alastor was safe! I was breathing hard and felt flushed. I nearly fell, and Alastor caught me. I looked to him with all the love I could. I handed him the ax.

¨Run. Get as far away as you can… Don´t look back Bambi….¨ The guy had called in a friend from outside who took me, while the guy pinned Alastor and… kissed him. Alastor was trying to fight… and I felt every drop of anger I had fuel the last burst of energy I had. ¨DON´T TOUCH HIM! YOU WHORE!¨ I pulled from the other man´s grip, grabbed a knife from the floor, and stabbed the guy in the back at least 5 times. I was breathing hard as he fell over in pain. I looked at Alastor and he looked scared. ¨Run Bambi...¨ The man began getting up and Alastor ran swiftly away. He ran outside as fast as he could with a cane. I panted breathlessly. The men grabbed me and dragged me off somewhere as my vision blacked out. 

I woke up in a room still dressed. There were men surrounding me and… the wolf demon who attacked Alastor. My Alastor.

¨Oh Angel dear! We heard… you haven´t been doing your services for over a year?” I was shocked… how did they know!? I hadn´t told anyone but Cherri. For the time I was a sugar baby… it never got too far. I was… saving myself for Alastor for a bit, if he ever wanted me… ¨Well that is very interesting. ¨You´re almost a virgin again.¨ The man chuckled villainously. That was the idea… I wanted my first experience of the pleasure of love again to be special… I blushed in embarrassment. ¨Well… I won´t let that happen. Boys, do your thing while we wait on the Radio Demon.¨ My arms were tied behind my back. The men began undressing me… 

¨No! Stop! I´m saving myself for him! Stop it, please!” The men laughed as my phone was used to send a live video to all of Hell… I looked up to the clock… nad saw it was 11:11 am… 1 wish like Alastor told me so long ago…

I wish Alastor would save me…

*Alastor*

    I had run as Angel requested. He… practically lost it back there trying to save me. Angel… didn´t have to. He could have left me to rot… but he saved me. It was an understatement to say I was happy. I wanted to run back and be happy in his arms… I then got a ping on my phone. I opened the troublesome device. I opened it to a notification from Angel´s live stream channel. I was confused as I opened the stream to see… Angel´s arms tied behind his back. He was in a stoeage room. I knew the location from some of my buisness. I heard the man behind the camera begni talking as I began walking towards the location,holding Angel´s ax.

¨Oh Angel dear! We heard… you haven´t been doing your services for over a year? You´re almost a virgin again. Well… I won´t let that happen. Boys, do your thing while we wait on the Radio Demon.¨ The man said it all smoothly… and the men began undressing Angel. He looked terrfied and looked to the man behind the camera as he screamed.

¨No! Stop! I´m saving myself for him! Stop it, please! I´m save myself for him!¨  I was shocked… Angel really hadn´t given his services to anyone. It boiled my blood someone was exploiting his body like this. I ran to the location and slammed open the storage room to see Angel squirming trying to get the men off himself, trying to pry himself free. I ran in and hit the men with the ax swiftly. I hit and sliced until their bodies hit the floor. I slashed the ax into the man´s head and ended the livestream. Angel was shaking and looking up to me… with orbs full of fear and tears. 

¨I´m sorry I was late my dear. I should have come sooner.¨ I took my jacket off and wrapped it around Angel. I picked him up and he cried into my shoulder helplessly. I blushed as he clung to me in fear.

Did he really save himself for me? Did he still love me?...

A/N: Hello my darlings! So I want to explain Angel "saving himself". Angel is clearly not a virgin, but in this story, Angel wishes he could have given Alastor that. So once they broke up he took up being a sugar baby instead. Pays good n stuff. He hasn't had s*x in a year, since Alastor left. This is important to him because he hasn't felt pleasure in so long, so he wants to share that with Alastor for the "first time"  if Alastor was ever up to it. This is important to Angel emotionally. Thank you for listening and reading!