💞I'll be the cure...💞

*Angel*

    I woke up with a dreadful headache. I began coughing hard and felt like my whole body burned. Everything hurt so bad… I didn’t understand. I felt my breathing become quick… I was sweating. What was happening to me!? I groaned in agony. I recognized this damned disease. Hardest thing to catch in Hell, but I managed. It was called the Dākudesu disease. Sadly… only Charlie's family had the cure. I lay in my bed crying from pain and fear. I needed to protect Alastor. Someone could take him from me! I can't risk that! I cried in agony as my body ached. The disease starts like a flu, but if untreated… it slowly eats at your connective tissue in your body. Killing your blood supply… and killing you. I looked to my door and got up. I was in pain, but I managed. I walked down the hall as I coughed. Thankfully the disease isn't airborne or contagious. It just happens. It's rare, but this is the 3rd time I've gotten it. I've managed to fight it off, but… the doc told me a 3rd time could kill me. My vision was dark as I walked down the hall. I was panting tiredly and coughing like crazy. It hurt… and I could feel the burning all over my body. I needed help… Charlie could help me. She had to… right? I made my way down the hall… but my vision blurred harshly.

    I couldn’t focus, but I felt a railing. I walked down the stairs slowly, trying not to fall on my face. I then missed a step causin me to tumble down the stairs. Everything burned and scorched with flames of pain. Everything ached once I reached the bottom. I heard the clicking of shoes. My vision was so blurred… and I felt so tired. I saw a red blurry spot come to my side, warm hands picking me up gently.

“Angel!”

*Alastor*

    Angel passed out in my arms. I teleported to my room and laid Angel in bed. He was breathing so hard… I was worried sick. I checked his vital signs and everything was above the normal. I then noticed a mark on his cheek. They were forest green spots on his cheeks… My heart fell. He had the Dākudesu disease… how!? I cradled his face in my hands gently as the tears of anguish slipped from my eyes. 

“We’ll cure you darling. I promise. I swear on everything I love, you’ll be ok.” I kissed his forehead gently as let him rest. I ran downstairs to Charlie as I fixed my suspenders. Charlie was organizing things, but saw the panicked expression I had on my face. 

“Alastor what happened?” She was a dear and ran to me.

“It’s Angel! H-He has the Dākudesu disease! Please Charlie, your family is the only one with the cure!” She gave me solemn eyes and sighed.

“Alastor… my family doesn’t like me giving it out ever. I’ve only ever used it to save Vaggie, and my parents were the one to do it, not me.” My heart sank sadly… and I felt the tears fall.

“C-Charlie he’s the love of my life. He’s everything I’ve ever wanted! Please! Your parents have to understand!” She sighed.

“I-I’ll try to talk with them… but they barely have time for me.” Cries emitted from me… and Charlie seemed to feel worse. She smiled at me gently. I thanked her and ran back upstairs to Angel Dust. He was still asleep… but the green spots had grown down to his neck. I sat next to him… and held his hand gently.

“Angel… do you remember how we danced for the first time?...” I cried with a grin on my face. “Your smile was so beautiful… so radiant. Your eyes shone with nothing but delight. It was wonderful. You recognzed Cab’s music so fast… the way you looked to me… it was damned magical.” I cried and laughed a bit. The memories filled my head of him being spun… in my arms safe from the people who could harm him. I remember that smile…. That sweet neverending smile. I looked to him. Angel was breathing heavily as he rested.