💞why?💞

(A/N: A new canon character has been introduced into this story. I ws trying to avoid it, but he seemed like a perfect cantidate for this story to mov forward. Also, I'm kinda going in my own direction now, and if there is anything you don't like then I won't apologize. There will be bits its super fast or super slow, but I write at about 10pm to 2am. During the day I have family and school to worry about, so I producs what I can. I'm not mad at anyone, I'm just saying I'm doing ny own thing. 💞 Hope ya'll enjoy.)

*Alastor*

I woke up to Angel’s whimpers of pain… and the silent cries for help. I sat up in my chair and stroked his hair gently. That seemed to calm him as he laid his face in my hand. I stroked his cheek gently… the green spots corruptng the beauty he had. I wanted him to be ok. I needed hhim to be alright. I walked downstairs to do my morning work, and stood at the front desk tiredly. It was a slow day, so I just stood there quietly. I spoke with Nifty and Husker through the day mostly since there was nothing better to do. I couldn’t watch Angel go through that torture or listen to him cry my name in the middle of the night begging me to help… and I can’t do anything.

I tried to keep my mind off of Angel, when someone walked into the hotel. My old enemy Vox… damn I hated him. I pulled a smile on my bored face and just stood there uncomfortably.

“Alastor! My dear pal, how are you?” He smiled at me with fake charisma. His smile radiated through the blarring screen in his head. I craned a smile.

“Just fine Vox. What brings you to this fine establishment?” I tried not to show any anxiety I had. Angel was my main concern, and I needed to keep him safe. Vox could exploit him as a weakness. Vox smiled devilishly.

“I heard a particular spider of yours is ill!” My face turned to one of shock as I looked down to my hands.

“Why would that concern you?” I didn’t want him near Angel. Angel needed to be protected at all costs. He protected me… from everyone. I had to return the favor… even if he didn’t love me.

“Well, Angel got rid of a real drag on my buisness. Val wasn’t pulling in as much money as he used to, and thanks to Angel, I have space for newer buisness deals that wil profit me. So, as a gift I guess, I will give you a cure to his illness.” My eyes widened a bit, but I was suspicious.

“Only the Magne’s have a cure…” He chuckled and laughed at my concern.

“Alastor old pal, I know we have had our disagreements, but your dear friend did me a favor. I am doing this for him, not you.” He smiled brightly, his eyes seemed to convey truth. He handed me a vile of purple liquid. I held it and looked to it. Angel could be saved. He would be ok. I looked up to him,

“How did you get this?” I asked sternly. He chuckled.

“Ol’ Lucifer is willing to give anything to anyone for the right price.” I chuckled realising how true the statement was. Vox joined the short lived laughter.

“Thank you, Angel really needed this.” Vox chuckled and nodded. We both went upstairs to Angel.

*Vox*

    Hearing of that adorable star’s history with Alastor and recent events, I knew I had to join in on the fun. Alastor held the cure and walked me to Angel Dust. Once inside Angel looked up at Alastor and I tiredly. He squinted his eyes from the brightness of my screen, so I dimmed myself down. He smiled and sat up a bit. He looked sickly, but… I would be lying if I said he wasn’t stunning. Alastor explained everything to him, and Angel smiled to me causing a pull at my heart.

“Thank you so much. You really didn’t need to do this.” Angel got up and gave me probably… the warmest hug I’ve ever experienced. I hugged back, relishing in it for the moment. He pulled away and sat on the bed, as he looked dizzy. He took the cure and laid back down. The cure takes a while to work, but it would help. Angel looked up to me with a small smile. “Thank you.”

*Alastor*

    It had been a couple days, and Angel was still healing from his illness, but it proved to work. He was smiling more, and hugging me. He wasn’t in pain, but we were waiting on all the green spots to dissappear. He still had an increased amount of fatigue sadly. Though the annoying thing, was Vox sending Angel flowers every. Damn. day. It was annoying as hell! Angel seemed to like them though… not like anyone else took the time to do that for him. I was so busy I really didn’t think to send him some. I loved Angel, but I simply forgot with everything going on. I went upstairs to Angel’s room and saw him giggling as he texted someone. There wasn’t a red flush on his face, but I could tell he was enjoying himself.

“Who are you speaking to so early in the morning Angel?” He smiled and put his phone away.

“Just talking to Vox. He is invitin’ me out to dinner tonight!” I realised Angel was already dressed in a red cocktail dress and red makeup. He looked breathetaking… 

“H-Have fun I guess then.” I said it quickly as I ran down the hall to my bedroom. I locked the door, laid in my bed, and cried quietly. It hurt. So desperately I wanted to run to him, but he wasn’t mines to keep anymore.

*Vox*

I waited outside the hotel to see Angel run out and wave to me. He was a bit taller than me, but my goodness he was stunning. Beatifully dressed in a red cocktail dress that clung to his frame beautifully. Behind him, I saw an unsmiling Alastor. This made my smile grow as Angel joined my side and I took him to dinner. We went to a fancy restaurant, and Angel seemed sweet. He told me of some of his favorite things.

¨Angel, how have you been? You seem much better!” I asked, genuinely concerned. He was the person to kill of that wretched Valentino. Angel looked shocked and gave me the most dashing smile.

¨I´ve been alright. Alastor was worried since the last green spots haven´t left yet. He always checks up on me.” He smiled and I rolled my eyes the minuite he mentioned Alastor. Angel seemed lost in thought a bit. 

¨He seems to be quite overbearing. Must be annoying!” I laughed out loud when I noticed Angel´s eyes dilate for a moment. 

¨He cares about me. That´s comendable, especially after everything I´ve done to him…” Angel stared at the knife by his plate. Seeming to think hard. I smiled and held his other hand sweetly.

¨He must be a good friend.¨ Angel´s eyes softened and he smiled placing his other hand on top of mines.

    We spent most of the evening eating and getting to know one another. Angel was a dear, and was an open book. He had been through enough trauma in his life and seemed to adore Alastor. He spoke of him fondly like he was the only person to love him ever. Angel loved him… and that was a problem. When I like something, I get it.

((SPOT THE AUTHOR NEEDED TO REMEMBER))

Angel was lovely. The way he smiled and laughed. Just gorgeous. I held Angel's hand again and he looked confused.

"Angel Dust, would you like to be my partner?" His face turned to one of annoyance. He pulled his sweet hands away from me and looked me in the eye.

"No way, I'm saving myself for someone I truly love." Angel crossed his arms and turned from me. I smiled a bit.

"You really thinl he'll love you after everything you did to him?" Angel looked up to me and looked shocked. "You think quitting your old job, and becoming a sugar baby will make him love you? Angel, to him you're just a slut!" I saw the tears run down his face as I broke him down. "To me, you're beautiful. To him, you're just some phsyco who kills anyone who gets near him." Angel cried, came around the table and hugged me close.

"Why did I have to fuck everything up so bad? Why?!" I held him close as he sat in my lap clinging to me.

"Why indeed my sweet.... you're beautiful."

*Timeskip - Alastor*

Angel and Vox actually got together within a day. Everyday Vox came over and would kiss Angel... and hold him... and love him as if I wasn't there. I watched as Angel tried to pretend I didn't see his pain, but I saw. Something was wrong. My darling couldn't love some oaf like Vox! He has no class!
Angel came downstairs from his room in a fuzzy pink sweater, black leggings, and pink boots at the hwight of his normal ones. Vox came inside holding flowers.
"For you dearest!~" Angel took the flowers with dull eyes and faked a smile.... he kissed Vox. I felt all the sadness and worry fill me. They walked through the hotel as Vox spoke, and Angel seemed lost in thought.

I was so scared... what is wrong with my darling? Why was this happening?!