part one

Nates pov:

hi I'm Nate stark I'm 17 and I'm Tony stark's son , no pepper is not my mom. I'm the son of a druggie mom who tony took my from when I was 1 because she wasn't taking care if me at all I don't remember much about her all i know is dad tells me she's bad.

*the morning *

I wake up in my room I sighed deeply as I have school 'great' I say to myself i get up and get dressed then i greet Friday " morning Friday" "good morning Nate" she replies I smiled and grab my bag and walk down to the kitchen where I see pepper and dad " I'm off to school" I say causing my dad to look up from kissing peppers neck " okay bud do you need any money or anything ?" He asked, " no dad I'm good " I smile fixing my gay pride chain pepper and dad got me.

On the bus no one sits me with me because I'm the bad boy of school I don't have any friend I'm all so the school loner. I watch peter get on the bus and there are no other sits so I move my bag and let him sit with me. He seemed scared if me so I put on my music on through my headphones and put my hands in my pocket so he wouldn't think I'd hurt him, his shoulder relaxed as I put my hands in my pockets and that when I frowned. Is everyone that scared of me ?