part 4

Nates pov:

I sat down tries to hid my tears as I wiped my nose, I was having such a bad day.

I'm done with trying to get flash to like me , I was going to look for someone else and i was going to try and get new friends. I watched as the  nurse walked over " why did you punch flash Nate you going to get suspended " she said I went to say something but she wasn't going to believe me " okay oh well  so what at least I'll be with people who care" I hissed.

~later that day~

Peter's pov:

I watched Nate walk out of the nurse office his nose was bandaged and I swear I saw tears but who was I kidding he was the bad boy and he has the perfect life what should he be sad about ? I walked into my science class and of course the only seat was next to Nate.

The teacher walked around handing out the new project and our partners. I was paired with Nate great.. this should be great. I turned to face him " so we have to take care of a egg" I said trying to start a conversation. Nate nodded not even looking at me then I heard him sniffle softly was he crying ?...

(Hi guys! Sorry for the late update I'm still in school and I've been trying to get a job soo I've been busy my updates shoukd be somewhat regular once I settle everything! I hope you guys are doing great. 💕)