part 6

Nate's pov:

I walked up to my room and sent peter message ' would u want to facetime now and start working ?'I asked with hope in my eyes ' I can't right now I have house work to do we all don't have maids ' he sent back my face fell even more ' okay well I'm going to start working.' I said and put my phone away.

I walked down to the kitchen with my text books " mum? Do u need help cooking or anything ?" I asked pepper I always though of her as my mum .
" no hun it's okay why do u ask ?" She smiled at me " the person I'm meant  to work with said he had work to do because he doesn't have maids like us it was really rude so I thought I ask if you needed help" I rambled softly.

" I'm going to go to school with you " tony said , I looked over at my dad " I don't know why they think you have a perfect life ?" Tony said " they think that because tony starks my dad and they think I'm self centered and I don't care about anyone else" I said looking down.

" want me to help you with the work bub?" Tony asked me , " uh no dad I should be good I'll ask if I have any questions." I said and picked up my phone 'what parts do u want me to do?' I asked peter 'you aren't gonna do any work so non I'll do it all' peter sent ' why do u think I'm not going to do that fucking work??'I sent pissed off , I laughed as I didn't get a answer.

Peter's p.o.v

' why do you think I'm not going to do the fucking work ??'
I read the message , why did he care about work was I too hard on him? Theses thoughts raced through my head. 'Because every one said u don't do the work and because you think your better then everyone else ' I answered back not knowing that every time someone said stuff like that it hurt Nate.