Chapter Ten

-Bella POV-

The past few days had been chaotic but exhilarating. I had been working with Dior constantly. Everyday I had been getting hundreds of photos and videos taken of me. I tried on dozens and dozens of outfits, and walked miles while I was coached on how to do the perfect catwalk. My walk had greatly improved and I was feeling confident for the runway show Friday where I would be opening and closing the show.

It was a once in a lifetime opportunity and I knew Leo had to have had something to do with the sudden gig because it normally takes years for models to be chosen for this.

I had already finished today's practice and I was walking outside to catch a cab when I noticed the black limo. I admired it for a moment, letting my thoughts wander on which high profile celebrity was in there.

I was just about to walk away when the black-out tinted window slowly starts to roll down and I see Leo's chiseled jawline. He motions for me to come with his long inked fingers and I don't hesitate to oblige. His driver runs to get the door for me as I slide in beside him. The smell of his intoxicating cologne draws me in closer than I would have normally have came, attracting me like a moth to a flame.

The window rolls up separating us from the rest of New York. "Bambi." He greets, his Italian accent instantly causing heat to pool in the pit of my stomach. We were alone in the back of the limo and the space suddenly felt a lot more personal. I couldn't help but glance him over once more, he was staring at me, his eyes practically undressing me and it didn't bother me one bit. My eyes follow the tattoos down his neck and chest where they disappeared under his black button down shirt that had several top buttons undone. The sleeves were rolled up to his elbows revealing more inked skin that I had yet to see. My thoughts wondered to what other kinds of interesting tattoos he was hiding under his designer clothes.

"So where are we going? Will I need a gun?" I ask playfully. He blesses me with a smile, flashing his perfect teeth and I about slide out of my seat. It honesty should have been illegal to be this attractive but then again everything about him was illegal.

"I have something to show you." He explains as we enter a back street that leads into another parking garage of a large building.

We pull up to an elevator door and the driver lets us out. Leo exits the limo first and then he offers a hand to help me out. I glance up at him for a second, surprised at his gentlemanly gesture and then I take his hand with mine. Feeling his fingers perfectly intertwined with mine lit something up in me. The feeling of holding his hand was oddly comforting and I found myself not wanting to let go of his grasp as we entered the elevator completely alone.

"What is it that you are going to show me?" I ask to break the silence but before he could answer the elevator dings and the doors slide open, revealing a large sleek office that was decorated in mainly black interior with one hell of a view of the busy streets of Times Square.

"Is this your office?" I ask him as I look around, "Si. One of them." He struts over to a beautiful painting and then opens it like a door revealing a safe. He types a code and then it pops open. He pulls out a file and places it on the desk.

He then comes and grabs my hand again and leads me to the ceiling high windows. I see him glance at his Rolex before pointing to a large LED billboard in the center of Times Square. "Watch, bellissima" he whispers into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. The billboard then changes to a black and white photo of me half naked posing in Dior. My jaw drops as I press myself against the window, my hand finally leaving his. I never imagined myself being up there for millions of people to see. It was surreal seeing it, for a split second I thought I may had been in a dream. "Wow... this is just... incredible." I whisper mainly to myself. I stared at myself in awe, remembering the exact moment this very photo was taken. Seeing it come to life on this billboard made me feel like the happiest woman alive and of course all of this happened thanks to the man standing beside me.