Chapter Eleven

-Bella's POV-

"Leo, speak Italian between my legs." I whisper softly. I could see the fire ignite in his eyes as he ripped my panties off of me, not hesitating to oblige. He was just as hungry for this as I was.

He spreads my legs apart as he places soft but urgent kisses on my inner thighs, driving me over the edge. He moves to my core and licks up and down, getting his first taste.

"Deliziosa." (Delicious) He murmurs under his breath between licks. At first he started slow as if he was savoring every moment before licking faster and faster, paying special attention at my sweet spot that made my back arch every time he sucked.

He slides a finger inside me, pumping it in and out as he ate me as if I was his last meal. I shut my eyes as I welcome the feeling of an orgasm already on the horizon.

"Sono..." (I am) he starts to say in between breaths.

"Andando..." (Going) he adds in a second finger, pumping harder.

"Mostrarti..." (To show you) At this point I could barely form a coherent thought. I tangle my fingers in his hair as he tortures me with his mouth. He moans in approval.

"Come una bella donna come te..." (How a beautiful woman like you)

"Dovrebee essere fottuto..." (Should be fucked)

"Prima che ti perda." (Before I lose you) as the last words leave his mouth I see a symphony of stars behind my eyelids as I come undone in this mans mouth.

Before I have a chance to catch my breath he pulls just his pants back on and scoops me off the couch and heads straight to the elevator, leaving most of our shit behind.

"Why are we leaving?" I ask him once I caught my breath. He sets me down in the elevator and I fix my dress partially before he slams me up against the elevator wall kissing me again.

"Because... we need somewhere we can be loud." At his words the heat builds back up in the pit of my stomach.

We barely manage to make it back inside the limo where he tells the driver where to go in Italian. I straddle his lap and he presses the button to provide a wall between us and the driver.

"What if I can't wait?" I bat my eyelashes, not hesitating to jump back on him, my lips crashing on his. He snakes his arms around my waist and pulls me firmly to him.

After a few more torturous kisses I reached down between us and unbuckled his pants. He lifted his hips slightly so I could tug them down, freeing him.

I bite my lip at the sight... I immediately move to between his legs, his knees resting as my rib cage and I take him into my mouth, a moan escaping his lips.

"Cazzo..." he sighs out as I move up and down, licking and sucking his entire length. Giving him my all so I know I was the best he would ever have.

I take my hand and move it with my mouth, making his hips buck at the motion. His fingers tangle in my hair as he pushes my face down on him, making tears start to pool in my eyes as he fucks my face.

He was rough but not so much where I didn't enjoy it. If anything, I had never been so turned on in my life. I could feel his muscles in his thighs start to jump as he got close. The speed had picked up as I took back control and both of his hands now grasped for my roots.