extended summary

"𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗸𝗲, 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿-𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝘃 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸."

"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 '𝗳𝗮𝗸𝗲.' 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁? 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿. 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸-𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱."

"𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗹𝗮𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻. 𝗡𝗼𝘄, 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲- 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗽."

Prue Florent, a grad-student studying towards her masters degree and a full-time worker at a coffee shop.

Kyle Greenwood, a professional wrestler signed to the WWE — a guy with a fun personality, but a serious path towards greatness in the company.

Prue claims that she doesn't have time to distract herself with the theatrics of reality television, a category in which she lists the WWE under. However, she entertains her best friend and allows herself to be dragged to a wrestling show in Tampa.

At the show, Prue is less than thrilled and finds herself wandering out of the arena before the show is even over, not wanting to bring down her friend's excitement.

It is then, in the dark of a Tampa night that Prue runs into Kyle.... literally. And from that point forward, Kyle can't get her, or her attitude, off his mind.

There comes to a point where Kyle has to choose:
His success or Prue?

Author's Note:
Hey guys! I really wanted to make this after watching Disney's StarStruck like twice in the past month. So, here is a rough summary!
A few disclaimers however:
I do not own any character with in the WWE, including that of Kyle O'Reilly, Adam Cole, Bobby Fish and Roderick Strong. I do not own any other superstar either.
I also am writing this story inspired by Disney's StarStruck (2010). I do not own the title or original plot line.
However, I do own my original characters and the storyline that I include in this story.