Quote they go by in life

Alexander
"No matter how you feel. Get up, get dress up, show up and Never give up." -???

John
"Sometimes we're tested not to show our weaknesses but to discover our strengths." -???

Hercules
"Stop dreaming your dream, and start making your dream a reality." -???

Lafayette
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, mor the most intelligent, but the most responsive to change." -Charles Darwin

Charles
"There is a devil inside all of us." -???

Angelica
"Happiness is not something you have to achieve. You can still be happy during the process." -???

Eliza
"Surround yourself with people who are only going to lift you higher." -???

Peggy
"I finally realized so I love me, not so perfect, but so beautiful. I'm the one I should love." -Epiphany/BTS

Philip
"We all have to start somewhere." -???

Samuel
"Life is full of chances. Take it lightly." -???

Thomas
"Keep going. Everything you need will come at the perfect time."-???

Aaron
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how strong  man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and come short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly.
So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat." -???

_______
Aaron's quote is soo long. My fingers hurt lol.