i'm here.

y/n often was over at the barbers'. and not only to visit but she even slept there A LOT. it was like her second home. laurie and andy love her. they treat her like their own, so it never was a bother if she came over. they also knew that y/n sometimes had problems at home so they wanted to take care of her if she felt unsafe.

jacob, of course, loved her the most. and not just in a platonic way. he really LOVED her. more than anything in this world. she was oblivious to it. but she loved him as well. she loved him as much as he loved her. they were best friends, soulmates even. laurie and andy would love
them together.

( this takes place after jacob is taken home
from court )

11:47 pm

y/n was staying over at the barbers' for the night. she was having trouble at home and after what happened to jacob, she wanted to keep him company. knowing jacob, she knew that in situations like this, it would make him anxious and she didn't want him to feel scared. she never wanted him to feel bad. y/n knew jacob wasn't guilty. he just couldn't be!

y/n was currently asleep, next to jacob. a few hours ago when they had just fallen asleep, his arms were tightly wrapped around her as he cried. he'd stopped eventually and rested his head on top of her's.

y/n awoke to the sound of....sobbing?
she also noticed that jacob's arms weren't wrapped around her anymore, which sort of made her sad. but she wasn't worried about that, she was worried about jacob.

" jacob...? " y/n called out softly, since she'd just woken up. and she didn't want to startle him either.

jacob didn't answer. y/n sat up beside jacob. poor guy, he didn't deserve this.

y/n didn't want to bother him by asking so much so she just pulled him into a hug and gently kissed his tears away.

" i d-didn't do it i s-wear " jacob managed to say through sobs.
( haha bill denbrough )

" shhh, j. i know you didn't. we believe you okay? don't worry. I'm here " she assured him.

soon enough jacob stopped sobbing and they both layed back down. he wrapped his arms around her once again, tighter than before.

" i'm here. " she whispered before they both fell asleep.