Finished

Finished

Cinder's POV

        Finished. I have finally finished connecting all the computers to the mane-frame. They're all online. Sadly only one program that I've found works. Facebook. Better check it out. Cinder became very frustrated over the last few days since she couldn't  find any program other than face-book. Cinder had given computers to everyone aboard the ship. Now time for a test run.

***************************************************************************************

Linda Foch has changed her name to Cinder.

Glenn Wastubi has changed his name to Kai.

Anna Rowel has changed her name to Captain Thorne Supreme Ruler of All.

Alex Penmen has changed his name to Wolf.

Betty Limestone has changed her name to Cress.

Lucy Diamond has changed her name to Iko.

Captain Thorne Supreme Ruler of All updated her status.

Captain Thorne Supreme Ruler of All: HOW DO I CHANGE MY GENDER TO A BOY!

Comments:

Cinder: Change your name to 'Thorne is an idiot' and I tell you.

Captain Thorne Supreme Ruler of All: No

Cinder: IF ANYONE ON THIS SHIP TELLS HIM HOW I WILL MAKE YOU BE THE CLEANING LADY (MAN) AND DRESS YOU UP INTO THE UNIFORM REQUIRED! That threat was only for the boys. Girls I will lock you in Thorn's dirty cabin.

Captain Thorne Supreme Ruler of All: Hey! ):

Cress: Sorry Thorne that's just to disgusting.

Iko: sorry. ):

Captain Thorne Supreme Ruler of All: Fine.

Captain Thorne Supreme Ruler of All has changed her name to Thorne is an idiot.

Thorne is an idiot: Now what.

Cinder: Back away from your computer.

Thorne is an idiot: k

Cinder: i am coming into your room and I am going to fix your problem.

Thorne is an idiot: Trusting you.

Cinder: now get out of the room.

Thorn is an idiot: k

Cinder: coming.

Thorne is an idiot has changed her name to Lady Foo Foo.

Lady Foo Foo:  CINDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cinder: hey! don't blame me! it was your fault for trusting me.

Lady Foo Foo: I CAN'T CHANGE MY NAME BACK!

Cinder: yeah i locked it so you couldn't change it. you now need a password.

Lady Foo Foo:  CINDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cinder: You're lucky I didn't change it to Princess Rosebush.

Lady Foo Foo: I like the name Lady Foo Foo in that case.

Cinder: good doggy.

 Cinder has updated her status from single to in a relationship with Lady Foo Foo.

Cinder has posted a message on Lady Foo Foo's wall

Cinder:THORNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU BETTER RUN BECAUSE I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU! AND SINCE WE'RE WANTED CRIMINALS NO ONE WILL CARE IF YOUR DEAD!

Comments:

Kai: Cinder calm down. You can always change it back to single.

Cinder has updated her status from relationship with Lady Foo Foo to single. 

Iko: He is our pilot after all. If you want to get back at him all you need to do is lock him in his laundry. He'll suffocate in under 30 seconds.

Lady Foo Foo: Ha! pay back! Wait Iko what did you write... Iko don't give her ideas!

Cress: if you want to get back at him so badly make him type weird things and then force him to preform them. (;

Lady Foo Foo: CRESS!!

Wolf: Thorne you do know that you just said your dating Cinder.

Cinder: Thorne you better hide.

Lady Foo Foo: Oops

Lady Foo Foo has logged off.

Cinder has logged off.

Wolf: *cries from a defeated little boy destroyed by a warrior princess fading in the distance.

Cress: You can be so negative sometimes!

Wolf has logged off.

************************************************************************

I hope you like it! For those of you who have no idea who these characters are I advise for you to read The Lunar Chronicles( the first book is called Cinder).