𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3~ 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍

I woke up at 9am sharp. It was a lovely Sunday morning, the birds were chirping and it was sunny outside. I got out of bed and stretched a little. I went to my bathroom which is attached to my room and brushed my hair, brushed my teeth and wore this:

I hopped down the stairs and saw melissa making breakfast.

Melissa: morning I ! (a/n: 'I' is your name in short) I'm making pancakes, you want some?

You: sure. Hey can I ask you something?

Melissa: ask away

She put the pancakes on three plates and looked at me waiting for my question

You: well I was thinking that technically my last name is still andrews and I was hoping maybe I could change it?

Melissa: ofcourse, I'll call the social security administration later and have it changed for you.

You: thanks melissa

Melissa: you know you can call me mum if you want

You: thanks mum

I smiled at her and I helped her get the table ready.

Melissa: hey can you go wake up your brother? He slept in again.

I nodded and ran up the stairs and knocked on Scott's door. No answer. I peaked my head in and saw him spiraled across the bed, snoring. I silently laughed and tip-toed inside.

You: Scott?

I poked him on the back.

You: SCOTT

He jumped up startled

Scott: I'm up!

I laughed at him

You: mum told you to come down for breakfast

Scott: ok I'll be down in 5 minutes!

He yelled from his bathroom

You: your pancakes will get cold in 5 minutes

Scott: 3 minutes!

I ran downstairs and sat next to mum.
Scott came down a little after and we ate our breakfast.

When we finished I washed the dishes while mum made that call.

I finished the dishes and sat down on the couch next to Scott.

Melissa: well Isay you're finally a McCall

You: that's great! Thanks mum

Melissa: ofcourse honey.

The rest of the day consisted of me and Scott laughing our asses off, fooling around and raiding the fridge.
We were currently playing arm wrestling and Scott didn't seem happy that I was winning. Out of no where it's like he suddenly had super strength because he barely moved his arm and he won.
He started boasting about his victory and I laughed at him.

At 10pm I started getting tired so I told Scott I'm going to bed and he stayed downstairs.

I took a shower and went to bed. Within a few minutes I was fast asleep.

-6am-

I woke up to my alarm. First day of school in beacon hill, oh boy.
I took a shower, brushed my teeth and did my hair in my usual style.
I changed into this: