𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 5~ 𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆

I was currently at school, on a Tuesday morning, putting my books in my locker. I was excited because today open the school's soccer tryouts and imma go try out!

I went to the girl's locker room and it was empty, shit I'm gonna be late!

I quickly changed into my workout clothes:

I ran to the outside to the field and saw some girls but mostly boys warming up

I ran up to coach

Coach: you're late McCall

He said not even looking at me

You: I know I'm sorry I-

Coach: I dont care. Go warm up with the others and we'll see what you can do.

I ran up to a girl who was in my economics class. I believe her name is Emily and we chatted while we stretched and did some exercises.

The coach blew his whistle and everyone lined up.

Coach: ok everyone give me a sprint around the yard and we can start!

The class groaned

Coach: come on you weaklinks!

We started sprinting but my legs are short so everyone was almost done while I was still behind.

Stiles: go Isay!

I looked to the side into the distance and saw Stiles on the bleachers waving.

I smiled a little and made an effort to run faster and within a minute I managed to reach the others and we all finished together.

Coach let us go have a little break before the actual tryouts to catch our breath so I ran to Stiles.

You: you remembered?

I smiled at him

Stiles: ofcourse I did.

He smiled just as wide

You: dont you have a class to be at though?

Stiles: nah I've got a free period so i decided to come watch you.

You: oh

I looked away so he wouldn't see me blush.

Coach: McCall! Quit flirting with stilinski and get your ass over here!

I cant believe that made me blush even more

You: uh I um I gotta go..

Stiles: yea ofcourse...

I ran back near the others.

Coach: ok now that we are all semi paying attention, let's start. Everyone will take turns being the goalie. McCall!