The Untamable King Arrives

Walking in a Movie Con is a young man named Kyle White, who is dressed as Indominus Rex from Jurassic World. As he walked through the con, he saw a stall, which seems to be run by a man dressed as the Merchant from Resident Evil 4. Interested, he walked towards the stall. When he is now in front of the stall, the man smiled creepily at him behind his bandana.

Man: Hello, Indominus Rex. See anything you like?

Kyle looked around the stall for anything he may like, and his eyes landed on perfect replicas of Yamato, Sparda, Red Queen, Blue Rose, and Cavaliere from Devil May Cry 5, Devil Bringer and Beowulf from Devil May Cry 4, Mercy and Redemption from Darksiders Genesis, Harvester and Death's amulet from Darksiders II, and a gunblade from Final Fantasy.

Kyle pointed at it as he asked.

Kyle: How much for those?

The man's creepy smile widened before he replied in a creepy tone.

Man: $150.

Kyle was slightly taken back at the slight cheap price, surely these replicas cost thousands of dollars, but he's not gonna complain. He pulled out his wallet and took out three fifty dollars before giving it to the Man, who took it before putting all the stuff inside a bag and handing it to Kyle. As Kyle got a hold of it, he suddenly started to feel dizzy, almost as if he's about to pass out. He got to one knee, struggling to keep his consciousness, but it was futile. He hit the ground, but was able to hear the Man said something.

Man: Have a nice new life, Indominus Rex.

That's all he heard before he passed out.

(MOBIUS, TAILS' HOUSE)

Tails is currently in his room in his house, looking at the stars through his telescopes. He said in awe.

Tails: Wow, tonight is really beautiful.

Suddenly, however, he saw a white comet crashing down to an area, creating a massive explosion. He jumped back from his telescopes in shocked.

Tails: W-what was that?! I need to let Sonic and the others know!

(WITH KYLE)

Kyle slowly woke up. When he opened his eyes, he found himself in a crater, and it's seems to be nighttime. He got out of the crater before looking at his surroundings. He is now in a forest, with the moon's out. He looked around confusingly as he asked.

Kyle: Where the hell am I?

He saw a stream nearby and walked towards it. When he got to it, he took a slight look at his reflection, and jumped back in shock. He blinked twice before he said.

Kyle: What?

He once again take a look at his reflection, and boy, he has never been more shocked in his life.

His reflection shows he is no longer a human, but an anthropomorphic hedgehog. His grey-white fur covered his entire body, six quills spiked up behind his head, red-orange eyes with a scar over his left eye, a black nose, and a peach muzzle. He is wearing a white tailcoat with a high collar over a high-collared, sleeveless black leather t-shirt with a zipper on it, black leather gloves, Death's amulet around his neck, black jeans, and black boots with a strap across each foot held down by a silver buckle.