Chapter 16 - NEW QUEEN

They said you do for love...

We left Namjoon vacation house with my brother Jimin who is currently unconscious. Yoongi drove us to our home and decided to look after me until everything will back to normal.

I still don't understand how to play in this game but all I know I badly need to win this. Love is powerful so do I. Everything even death can't stop me for doing in the name of love.

"What are you thinking Jinri?" Yoongi asked while driving carefully. I was at passenger's seat looking at nowhere when he noticed how my mind drown to deep thinking. "Rina Unnie played the puzzle of House of Cards" I replied staring straight on the road.

"And Rina's last piece is her life" Yoongi replied almost a whisper. She balanced her love and living through the decks and almost lost. Without her unconditional love they will not win the game.

Yoongi parked outside our house and he carefully put Jimin on his back to carry him inside. I took care of our things and followed Yoongi. My brother is still not waking up but he's breathing normally like he's sleeping.

"His room were upstairs 2nd door left side from staircase" I said to Yoongi as I unpacked my things and to my brother's. When I'm done I hurriedly ran upstairs to take care of my brother and tell Yoongi that we will be fine.

"Jimin.. you need to watch out for Jinri. She is in love with Taehyung" Yoongi warned my brother who was awake and weakly lying on his bed. Jimin's emotionless face started to create silence between them. I decided to eavesdrop but felt sadness when Yoongi said those words.

"Trust my sister" Jimin said seriously without looking at Yoongi. "Love can kill! We knew that Jimin! One of us can be killed if Jinri played the House of Cards wrong!" Yoongi replied almost shouting.

My feet started to walk away the door as I felt untrusted towards Yoongi. Is he that cold hearted not to trust me fully or he is just afraid to bring back the nightmare. I walked towards my room to prepare myself, it's now or never.

I got my backpack put the notebook I found the music room. It was owned by the old queen, Rina Unnie. If she played the puzzle and found her last piece then I will play the maze and find my end point.

I'm Park Jinri I will play the House of Cards inside the Love Maze. I am the new queen.

"Jinri!" I saw Yoongi standing in front of my room shocked and confused. I stood up firm and walked towards him "No one can stop me from loving Taehyung! I will save him!" I shouted to Yoongi who made him angry and stopping me from going.

"Stop! He is the Joker! You can't save him!" Yoongi said while rushing down following me. "You don't know what love can do" I said harshly looking straight to his eyes.

His face suddenly became sad. Did I said it really harsh that made him like that? "Yes maybe I don't know because I almost did everything greedily to make Rina mine. I was so foolish and coward to push Rina towards me! Yes I almost killed myself just to prove my love for her! Yes maybe I don't f*cking know!!"

Yoongi throw those words showing how the past was so tragic. He chased his breath looking desperately to stop me from what might I do. "Sorry.. I didn't know" I apologize looking down. "It's fine you don't need to know my past" He said turning his back to me.

"Do whatever you want. Maybe Jimin is right. I should trust you but don't cry coming back to me for a help. I don't want you to see my dark side like what Rina saw. Yoongi said before he walked away going back to Jimin's room.

"I"ll take care everything here!" He shouted before he disappeared from my eyesight. Maybe I was not there and didn't witness their tragic but I'm here to finally win and break the House of Cards.

I looked back and roamed my eyes around our house before I totally leave it. I will find Taehyung to save him from himself. Finding my end point in this love maze is the start of ours. "Wait for me Taehyung we will start over again"

Before I reached my car there's someone sitting on it's hood. I ran angrily towards who could this stupid person sitting on my car. As I was approaching my heart skips a beat. Anger and fear fighting inside my chest.

"Hello my love. Did you miss me?" Jungkook smirked coming in front of me. He tucked some hair strands behind my ear and leaned forward. I almost hear my heart beats "I am your first love and I will make my self last" He said that caught my breath. I can't talk my heart was beating fast why I am like this I don't want him.

I tilted my face to reach his ear almost kissing his side I sweetly whispered "I loved you and you are not Kim Taehyung, you are not my present and future. You are my past Jeon Jungkook" I ran my fingers to his hair before leaving him stunned.

"I do for love..."