Chapter 17 - LATE SAVIOR

I drove fast to their old house where they brought Taehyung. Namjoon texted me that he was there with Hoseok. They stopped coming here after what happened and move on with brighter life.

But it seems that life is a gamer and wants a second round.

Knocked thrice on this wooden door. While waiting for someone to open it for me I cannot stop feeling the sadness roaming around. This house might really witnessed all the traumatic scenes. As I am waiting I felt paired of eyes looking at me when I looked up in the balcony I saw Jin Oppa staring at me emotionless.

"Jinri?" Someone from the door snapped me out. I hurriedly divert my attention to my front and Hoseok was there. "How are you?" I worriedly asked. He just smiled and I know that was not his genuine smile I can tell it differently. "Come inside" he added.

The coldness of surroundings wrapped around me. Footsteps from staircase were approaching "Jin Oppa" I hurriedly met him. "You should not come" He said weakly. My confused head is asking by looking back and forth from Hoseok to Jin Oppa.

"What's happening? Tell me!" I asked stopping myself getting frustrated. I quickly moved my legs to roamed around the house to find my reason why I came here "Where is Taehyung?" I desperately asked while still opening the room doors until..

"I kissed the death to save Taehyung you don't need to worry" Jin Oppa said that made me stop from searching. Suddenly words from Rina Unnie echoed around my head "A kiss from a king to Joker is an agreement for a life"

"NO! This can't be!! You can't lose your life!! Your lovely wife needs you and your children Jiro and Ria!!" I cried running back towards him. Hoseok stopped me from touching him "You can't touch the death because he already become one" My fist crumpled to this almost lose decision.

"I will break this House of Cards" My voice were never been serious as my heart. As long as the Jocker is not winning I'm here to destroy him and stop taking Jin's Oppa life. "I will find out who it is in this deck of cards and if killing the Jocker is the way to bring back your life, I will do it"

I saw Jin Oppa face turned to pale as he is looking behind my presence. "Hoseok! Bring Jinri to your side!" He quickly ordered and fast soon some pair of hands grabbed my arms. "You're too late, King of Cards" Dark and deep voiced caged me as his hands tighten the grab.

"No! Stop Taehyung! Give me Jinri" Hoseok pleased as he is reaching me. I can't move Taehyung's warmth hugged me like I was paralyzed. I felt his presence at my back as I felt my back resting in his hard chest. Taehyung's hands caressed my whole arms as if I was drugged to feel every inch of his touch

"Ta-Taehyung..." I uttered as he grab my waist and turned me to face him. His handsome face welcomed my longing feelings. Those dark orb eyes locked me in a love maze where I knew that's the game I'm about to win. "You failed to kill me you are already lose Jinri"

The time he said those words I quickly moved myself away from him but his great strength pulled me back and pushed me to the hard wall. I gasped as I felt the pain of impact "Stop.. you're hurting me" I begged. But he only smirked and pinned my arms at wall.

"Oh It's nice to be back!" Taehyung shouted and laughed hysterically. Is this his dark side? But why he switched? I suddenly saw Hoseok holding some bottle of pills and swallowed it to stop his tension. He fell on the ground shivering and sweating in death

"Let go of me! Hoseok fell! I need to help him!" I shouted in front of Taehyung. No he is not my love of life he is his dark side and I show no mercy to it. I kicked his stomach to weaken him and hurriedly ran towards Hoseok but he quickly grab the back of my neck and pulled me back.

"Jin Oppa! Do something!! He needs help! Why are you just standing there and can't move or talk!!" I shouted to wake him up but he just staring at us emotionless. Is that his dark side also? Why all of them are turning to dark?

"Where are you going my queen?" Taehyung said almost choking me as he moved his hands around my neck from back. "I-I can't breathe" My force tried to remove his hands but failed as tried to plant kiss to my neck

"Do you want this? Do you want to feel me? You love me right? Then prove it!" Taehyung whispered between his kisses. I cried while I felt his teeth bite my skin and sucked it with his soft lips. I begged him to stop as my tears flowed like river. "Stop please.. this is not I want this is not you .. Please go back Taehyung.. I know you are there listening.. Please fight with me..."

"Jinri.." He stopped from kissing and slowly faced me. His dark orb eyes slowly turning to sparkling brown. I knew Taehyung was inside his dark I can feel he wants to go back. I assured him,

"I will save you.."