club ♣

"oh my god"

Lisa examined the paper which jennie handed her with pure excitement.

"I know right! I can't believe it!"
"Jennie, this is amazing!"

Lisa hugged the short girl who was jumping with excitement.
Jennie was chosen by the university to interview the CEO of one of the world's best companies.

"you're finally going to meet the CEO of Royals"
"not only me, but you too!"

"wait what?!"

Lisa was visibly shook at what jennie had just said. Jennie smiled widely and held Lisa's hand

"we both are gonna meet him! Professor told me that I can take one person as my companion, someone who can write the questions and answers for me, someone who would record all this stuff and also someone who would make me feel less nervous, I, of course chose you!"

Lisa's mouth was slightly parted as her eyes were wide open. Lisa's mind took few seconds to process all this and when the reality hit her, she yelled with excitement and hugged jennie again. As much as Lisa was nervous, Lisa knew that this was once in a life time opportunity. She didn't wanted to miss it.

-

"Lisa, we HAVE to celebrate it"

Jennie walked towards Lisa, who was busy reading a book.
"what do you mean?"

Lisa asked with an uninterested voice as she didn't even glance at Jennie

"we are going to interview him which is a big deal and a very good thing for us, so I believe we should celebrate it. Kai called me and told me to come meet him at the Club swan, 7pm. He wants to give us a treat."

Lisa raised her eyebrow and looked at Jennie with narrow eyes.

"us?"
"yea, I told him about this so he thought he would give us a treat for this achievement."

"weird."

The only word Lisa could say. Well, Lisa still didn't trusted this 'Kai' guy. She never trusted these sugar daddies anyways. The girl was a very down to earth person and instead of sex, she prefers career. She works hard and smart, she doesn't likes to make her way out of things by begging to others for it or by getting laid. According to her, she is way ahead of this stuff.

"you're coming with me and that's final."
"I don't have anything to wear, Jennie"

Lisa placed her book besides her and crossed her arms, this time, fully drawing her attention towards Jennie.
Jennie walked towards Lisa and ruffled her hairs.

"Don't worry, your best friend got you!"

Jennie winked and held Lisa's pale wrist, dragging Lisa to her room.

Jennie let go of Lisa's wrist once they reached jennie's room, she then walked towards her closet and started placing different dresses on her bed. Lisa slowly sat on the bed and examined every cloth.

"what's all this?"
"can't you see? These are dresses, you blind Fuck."

Jennie rolled her eyes at Lisa's stupid question. Lisa looked practically annoyed as she looked at Jennie's back.

"well, I can see that but why are you showing me these ridiculously short dresses, you monkey piss."

Jennie almost chuckled at Lisa's insult.

"I'm showing you these dresses so that you can choose whatever you want to wear for tonight"

Jennie placed one last dress on the bed and then looked at Lisa with Crossed arms
Lisa sighed softly and looked at each dress, one by one.