Amusement Park ♠

“I look like a grill cheese cockroach who is high on cocaine”

Lisa simply stated, looking at herself up and down, standing still in front of the mirror. Jennie rolled her eyes while staring at the tall girl with her arms crossed,

“Can you stop complaining? You look adorable.”

Lisa tilted her head slightly and focused on her details. Her long black straight hairs, reaching her hips, her silver highlights making her hairs shine. Soft eye look with rose pink lips, her cheeks naturally red, she looked like a doll. The sky blue mini frock with a white ribbon tied around her waist, her knee high white and blue stripped socks with black pumps and last but simply not the least, the white ribbon which tied her hairs, loosely— perfect body with a Barbie face.

“I look like Alice from wonderland.”

This time, Jennie was ready to smack Lisa's head,

“you got this big ass head filled with ai—”
“you look like Minnie Mouse.”

Before jennie could even finish her sentence Lisa cut her off, stating the obvious,

Jennie glanced down, on her outfit.
Her red mini off shoulder dress with white polka dots all over it, her black leggings with red pumps. Her cat eye liner with red lipstick which definitely complimented her face, the red ribbon tied around her black slight wavy hairs was just an icing on top.

“Fuck you.”
“you wish.”

Lisa sprayed some perfume on her and Jennie before grabbing her bag. Now, all they had to do was wait for their ride which was supposed to arrive at 2pm.

“I hate being a third wheeler.”

Lisa whispered, visibly nervous, polar opposite to Jennie who looked overly excited.

“Don't worry, you won't third wheel.”

Lisa glanced at Jennie, lowkey judging her words of comfort but she shrugged them off.

“they are here, he texted me. Let's go.”

Jennie informed as she grabbed her bag and rushed outside, Lisa followed her, slowly.
She got in the back seat as Kai was the one driving and of course Jennie wanted to sit next to him but the moment Lisa got inside the car, she regretted everything.

She didn't even bother sparing another glance to the man who was sitting right besides her in a light Blue Jeans, a white top and a denim jacket. His white converse and that amazing scent of cologne which definitely attracted Lisa.

“So, you are gonna pretend I'm not here?”

Lisa was trying her best not to roll her eyes at her “boss” so she just faked a smile and looked away, not knowing how to respond to that. She did glare at jennie and to her defend Jennie just mouthed “sorry” and pointed at Kai, indicating that he was the one who planned all this.

“Good to see you too.”

Jungkook said in a mocking way, a sly smile plastered on his ridiculously flawless face. He looked at kai who was already looking back at him through the car rear mirror, he had a knowing look on his face which Jungkook was well aware of.

-

Some say that the drive was nice and that “some” indicates Jennie and Kai as these two enjoyed the ride and killed the time by jamming to some music, having good conversations and laughing loudly when they sang the wrong words to the songs.
Jungkook didn't mind any of it, sometimes he'd tag along with them.

Lisa on the other hand wasn't having any of it, the only person who she felt comfortable with was busy spending good time with a guy who isn't even her boyfriend. 
Everytime she felt Jungkook get closer to her, she'd hold her breath for some unknown reason and would pretend that she is busy looking out of the window and is unaware of his presence.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 26, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Sugar Daddy| L.K 🍓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें