interview♦

"Jennie, what the Fuck?!"

Lisa was frustrated, her tone was loud and stress was all over her face. Jennie sighed softly and held Lisa's shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Lisa. You have to understand, I can't do it. A very important work came up to me and I need to go, you have to interview the CEO on your own"

Jennie needed to go back to her old job, they treated jennie like family and Jennie loves and respects them all and now that they need her help, she thinks that it's obligated for her to go.
Today was the day of the interview, Lisa and Jennie were supposed to go to the Royal's company, to interview their CEO.

Now, Lisa has to go alone.

-

"For jennie."

Lisa said under her breath. She was wearing a white blouse and black pencil skirt. Her hairs were tied in a high ponytail and her makeup was making her skin glow. Jennie did a good job in hiding Lisa's under eye bags.

Lisa slowly walked inside the building and was greeted by a young, tall blonde haired girl.

"hi, nice to meet you. How can I help you?"
"hey, my name is Lisa. I was sent here to interview Mr. Jk, I'm from the future gates university."

The girl nodded and smiled before typing something on her computer.

"full name?"
"ah well, it was actually supposed to be two people, Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim but jennie couldn't make it here today."

"yes, I can see that. They already gave us that information"

The girl smiled softly and continues typing something. Lisa looked around, examining the place and then moved her attention to the girl. She noticed the name tag and read the girl's name.

"Rosé?"
"yes?"

The girl looked at Lisa immediately when Lisa called her name out

"Oh no, I was just reading the tag."

Lisa chuckled nervously and Rosé smiled at Lisa's cuteness.

"well, seems like sir is ready to be interviewed. Just head to the elevator and go to the second Highest floor, go right and just walk straight, you will see a big, brown door. That's his office"

Rosé explained and Lisa nodded, focused on her every word.

"thank you so much"

Lisa said, they both smiled at each other. Lisa walked inside the elevator, the lift was music was too classy. Lisa was getting more and more nervous as the lift went higher.

Ding.

Lisa sighed deeply and walked outside the lift. The first person she saw looked awfully familiar.

They both made eye contact. Lisa immediately recognized him and she was visibly shocked.
Him, on the other hand, wasn't even amused. It felt like as if he was expecting her.
"what are you doing here?"

Lisa said in the most sassiest way possible. The guy didn't reply, he just smirked slightly and started walking towards the office of the big guy. Lisa followed him with confusion.

Maybe, he's here for some work? Maybe the same reason as me?

They guy had a teasing smile on his face as he opened the door without knocking

"aren't you going to knock? Weirdo."

Lisa said and widened her eyes when she saw the strange guy walk in without any hesitation. Lisa hesitated a bit but then walked in too.