Extermination day

Today was the most dreadful day. The most fearful and gruesome day of hell.

Extermination day, the day where groups and many angels come down to hell and kill every demon in sight. Unfortunately they're are demons on the streets the day these extermination's happen. Even hell's most powerful demons, the overlords avoid them.

Most overlords were in buildings, hiding, for the angels don't dare go inside buildings for its a risk of them getting killed. Vox, Valentino, and Velvet were all hiding together. But one overlord was caught.

"Kill him!" An angel shouted.

The demon ran before an angel jumped in front of him.

"You really wanna go?" The demon smiled.

The angel aimed it's spear to the demon's throat but the demon dodged it. He opened up his hand as a portal formed underneath it. Giant black tentacles reached out and suffocated the angel.

"Welcome to second death." The demon smiled psychotically before grabbing the spear and stabbing it in the heart.

But he didn't stop there, he stabbed it again in the head, throat, arms, legs, stomach, back. The angel was viscously killed. Other angels came at him and he smiled killing them with ease.

"Alastor, the radio demon. One of hell's overlords." An angel said walking up to him slowly.

Alastor snapped his fingers as the tentacles grabbed the angel and tried ripping off it's limbs. But the angel easily got out and cut Alastor on his side.

"You made me bleed!" Alastor shouted. "No one makes me bleed! Especially not an angel!"

"I'm not any angel pathetic underlying demon."

"Who are you?"

"An archangel."

"Ha! You won't be the first archangel I've killed." Alastor smiled stabbing the archangel in the shoulder, twisting the blade in the wound making the angel yell out in pain.

The angel spread it's wings and wrapped it's hand around the demon's throat. "You demon's killed my brothers, Raphael and Gabriel!"

"I only killed Gabriel. Someone else killed Raphael." Alastor said proudly.

"You, Alastor, are one of God's main demons for us to try and kill if we come into contact with you." The angel spoke.

"I feel honoured knowing heaven's number one man up has my name written on a piece of orders." Alastor smiled as they fought.

"I would have a great pleasure killing you."

"And who are you supposed to be? Heaven's receptionist?"

"I'm an archangel! The last one left!"

"Hm, sorry pal, I never went to Sunday school. I was too busy-" Alastor cut the side of the angel's mask off. "-killing people! All the screams and begs for mercy coming from people gives me an urge to kill more! Seeing their blood and the life leave their eyes was so-satisfying!"

Alastor fought and cut the angel's face to where its mask fully broke and fell. The angel became enraged and knocked him to the ground, pinning him down.

"Look at me! Look into my eyes demon! Tell me who I am!!"

Alastor's face dropped when he saw the angel's face.

"Oh, well I know you! You're Michael!" Alastor smiled keeping a calm expression even though he was panicking. "You know it would give me a good amount of power if I killed heaven's protector against evil."

The angel was kicked off of the demon as tentacles wrapped around its throat. The angel made a noise that hurt the demon's ears to where he had to put his hands over them. More angel's came down.

"Surround him!"

The demon was pushed into an alley and up against a wall. The exterminator's spears was pointed at him. Alastor fought them but there seemed to be too many.

"For killing my brother's, I have something special planned for you, Alastor!" Michael said slowly walking up to him.

His face was bleeding as his right side of his face had cuts on it that would leave the angel with nasty scars and a blind eye. Michael pulled out a bottle with dark liquid that would change from a bright yellow color to a black color. The angel's forced Alastor's mouth open as the liquid was poured into his mouth. The demon smiled before throwing it up.

"Oops, sorry my good friend! Guess it wouldn't stay down." Alastor laughed.

Michael spoke in enochian before a spear went through his other shoulder. Alastor peeked behind the angel's and saw someone he hated but was glad to see them at the time. It was another overlord, the television demon, Vox.