Breakfast and Apologies

Charlie busted through the room and ran to Alastor.

"Hey hey hey?! What's going on?! Is everyone alright?!" She asked concerned.

"I'm fine but he's not." Just said pointing to Alastor.

Angel rubbed his eyes as he peeked in. "Who the fuck is screaming-"

Alastor gave Angel a look.

"I-I totally wasn't complaining or anything.....I- I was uhhh, concerned! Yeah, concerned...." Angel said nervously.

Vaggie pushed opened the door as Niffty peeked in from behind her. "Why are you screaming at 3:00 am!?"

"Vaggie-something's wrong with Al." Charlie said sitting down in front of him. "Are you okay?"

"No......" he grumbled.

"Do you wanna tell me what's wrong?"

He shook his head as he crossed his arms looking stressed but also aggravated.

"Hold on a second Alastor what are you doing in here? This ain't your room?" Angel said. "DID YOU TWO-"

"No!" Husk and Alastor both shouted.

"I came in here for a drink." Alastor said wrapping a blanket around himself.

"Speaking of drink, I'm fixing you one because you need it." Husk said getting up.

"OUUU FIX ME ONE!" Angel said.

Vaggie huffed as she didn't like the idea of alcohol bring in the hotel. Husk handed Alastor a drink as well as Angel before chugging down a cheap bottle of booze.

"Husk, do you know what's wrong with him?" Charlie asked softly.

"Yeah." He said grabbing another bottle.

Everyone looked at him and he stopped. "What?"

"Do you mind TELLING us?" Vaggie said still very annoyed.

"Yeah, I ain't unless he says I can." He said pointing to the radio demon quickly drinking his alcohol while curled up in a blanket. "I don't spill other people information without their permission."

"Like a therapist?" Angel asked.

"Yeah, I was kind of his when we were alive. I was also a bartender who served him every night. I also knew he murdered people and such."

"You kept a secret about Al murdering innocent people?" Charlie asked.

He nodded as he set down the bottle. "All I'm going to say is just leave him be."

"Wha-I want to know what's wrong with smiles over there because the curiosity will kill me. Plus he woke us all up!" Angel said whining.

"Hey, lets just leave him be. Al, can you try sleeping in your room or do you want to stay in here?"

"I want to die." He grumbled.

Charlie huffed as she got up. "Husk, can you keep an eye on him for us?"

"Yeah sure, I don't mind babysitting." He said.

They all headed out but Niffty held a pillow and curled up in Alastor's lap. He smiled as he patted her head before Husk gestered for him to sleep in the bed. Doing so, Alastor fell back asleep. Husk sat in a chair and read a book while drinking cheap booze for the rest of the night.

Morning came as everyone woke up to smelling pancakes. Rushing downstairs, everyone was shocked to see who was cooking. No other than Alastor. They knew he could cook but they didn't expect him to be up early.

"Thanks smiles." Angel said as he and fat nuggets ate their pancakes.

Charlie sat next to Vaggie on their couch as they ate. Tired, Vaggie leaned her head on Charlie's shoulder.

"Can't you just have him tell us what's wrong?" She mumbled.

"No, if he wants to tell us, he'll tell us. I won't force them." She said to her mate.

A knock was heard at the door as Charlie got up. Opening the door, she smiled.

"Why hello!" She smiled. "Welcome to the Happy Hotel! How can I help you?"

"Yeah erm.....could I stay here?" A familiar voice asked.

Everyone looked at who was there as it was Sir Pentious. He was followed by his little egg minions as they were bandaged up with bandages and bandaids. The eggs ran into the kitchen as they smelled pancakes. When they saw who was cooking they stopped and hid behind Sir Pentious.

"It's okay it's okay-" Alastor said putting out plates for them. "I apologise for my behaviour yesterday. To make up for it, I will serve you all breakfast."

The eggs slowly approached the counter as Sir Pentious handed them their plates as they sat down around the carpet eating.

"Thank you." Sir Pentious mouthed as he took his plate.

"Hey-I'm really sorry by the way. I can help you fix your uh-machine.." Alastor said handing the eggs glasses of milk.

"No no it's fine. I heard that if I stay here then I will have to try and become good."

"Then you will try to be a better person?!" Charlie jumped up excited.

He nodded as well as the eggs.