Static

(Time skip to after Alastor brings down Sir Pentious's machine)

Alastor walked inside the hotel and began to make jambalaya. Charlie was excited about Husk and Niffty being there to help out. Vaggie kept her guard up for she didn't trust Alastor one bit. She heard all sorts of things about the radio demon and knew he was most likely up to no good.

"Ah there we go my fellow companions!" Alastor said setting down plates of jambalaya.

"Thank you Al." Charlie smiled.

Vaggie poked her food repeatedly with a fork before eating it.

"Thanks Strawberry pimp." Angel dust said.

"I'm confused on what you mean by choosing such words to call me that." Alastor said.

"Never mind you don't need to know." Angel dust said.

Husk just sat at the bar drinking cheap booze before Alastor walked up to him.

"Husker my good friend, would you like some of my delicious jambalaya?"

"No thanks." Husk said bluntly.

Alastor tilted his head as static began to be heard and gave Husk a death glare.

"Okay. Okay, Fine I'll have some jambalaya!" Husk said rolling his eyes.

Alastor smiled and gave him a plate. When they were done eating Charlie showed everyone their rooms. Niffty stayed in the same room as Alastor. Their beds were on different sides of the room. Night came as everyone was going to sleep. Niffty curled up and layed her head on Alastor's chest. He didn't like it but he cared for Niffty like you would care for a child. Alastor couldn't sleep and quietly got up. He began to hear static but it wasn't his. A loud screeching noise was heard as it sounded like a radio malfunctioning. Alastor covered his ears at they began to ring giving him a headache.

"Alastor?" A soft voice said.

He turned his head and saw Niffty awake. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Alastor said patting her on the head. "Just go back to sleep. I was just going to get something to eat."

Niffty nodded before going to her bed. Alastor walked out of the hotel and began walking around for a bit. Turning to the crash state, he saw Sir Pentious surprisingly still alive. He heard the static again and was even louder than before. Feeling dizzy, he went back to the hotel, stumbling through the door. Vaggie walked out of the bathroom when she gave Alastor a glare.

"What were you doing outside?" She asked suspiciously while crossing her arms.

"Walking, I couldn't sleep." Alastor said walking past her.

He could feel her eyes on him as he went back into his room. As he was about to go to his room he stopped in front of Husk's room. He knocked on it. Husk opened the door and raised an eyebrow.

"Alastor? Why...what do you want, it's fucking midnight."

"Can you fix me a drink?"

Knowing what Alastor meant, he gestured for him to come in. Alastor sat down as Husk poured alcohol for him. He handed it to Alastor.

"Is this.......Canadian whiskey with a hint of cheap booze and a dash of....soda?!" Alastor asked shocked.

Husk nodded.

"I- I had no idea that you-"

"That I remember you're favorite drink? Alastor, I served you more drinks than any one I've ever met. You came to my bar almost every night asking for your favorite drink."

Alastor smiled as he drank it happily.

"So, what's going on?"

"Whatever do you mean?"

"Every time you asked me to make you a drink, you had something to talk to me about, something important or on your mind. So, spill it."

"Fine." Alastor said huffing. "On extermination day, I had an encounter with an angel."

"What's one little feathery halo bitch going to do to you? Kill you?" Husk said crossing his arms.

"It wasn't any angel, it was Michael."

"The archangel? Heard he was a pain in the ass."

"He is! Ugh he summoned a group of angels as he had me cornered in an ally, next thing, he pours this liquid in my mouth but I spit it in his face. He started chanting something in enochian before the last person I wanted to see showed up."

"Oh god don't tell me it was Vox."

"It was, he threw a spear into his shoulder and soon started electrocuting the angels by wrapping his cords around they're neck."

"He didn't, but he said that the only reason that he came out to fight was because the angels were on his territory. Then he told me to leave before he actually kills me. So I left."

"And what's this about? Are you confused that he helped you or is something else lingering in your head?"

"I....god I hate opening up to people." Alastor said while rubbing his pressure plate between his eyebrows. "Well every since Michael spoke to me, I keep hearing this ringing sound that hurts my ears, as well as static but it's not mine."

"How many times have you this ringing sound?"

"Twice, first was when I got out of bed because I couldn't sleep and the second time was when I was walking around before I got back here. It was absolutely ear piercing! Like a radio malfunctioning as well as it screeching."

"Damn if that happened to me I would've fucking shot myself in my ears."

Alastor laughed a bit as he downed the rest of his drink.