A Nightmare

Alastor fell asleep in Husk's room as Husk threw a blanket over his friend and turned the light off. As the night continued, Alastor was having a horrific nightmare.

"I see you demon."

Alastor looked around as he saw the archangel. "What do you want chicken wings?" He asked saltily.

"To see you suffer."

"Why?"

"For killing my brothers!"

"That's what they get for entering hell. Sorry pal but not every angel who comes down here for extermination day leaves. Some die, boo hoo get over it. Life isn't fair." Alastor said rudely.

"I will make you suffer that you will be begging for mercy Alastor!" The archangel spat.

Something wrapped around Alastor's throat as he was being choked. He tried getting whatever it was off of him but couldn't. He began to hear screams and cries. The one that scared him was the deadly screams of his mother. That very night had traumatised him for it was the night he saw his mother get brutally stabbed by home invaders.

Alastor rose up in a cold sweat as his true form began to show. Husk was trying to calm him down but nothing seemed to work. Charlie woke up as she heard a painful scream.

Sorry for the semi short chapter. For those reading this, I have been busy in my personal life but will update in a few days. Also I started reading this awesome fanfiction of crossover between a show called pushing daises, marvel, and supernatural. I have seen marvel and supernatural but never seen pushing daises but the introduction provides the summary which is excellent. Go check it out, the writer will update it soon.
https://my.w.tt/PvRPXt4u06