7

Y/n's POV

I decided to wear a black T-shirt and a pair of gym shorts. I looked like I was just going jogging but clearly I'm not.

I let my hair down since I'm not bothered enough to tie it up.

My mind wandered off to the events of what happened earlier and genos didn't seem affected so it should be fine to act naturally for now .

I walked out of my room and into the living room where everyone was seated eating while chatting and the moment I stepped in everyone became quiet .

I was about to sit in between Saitama and king when Saitama scooted closer to king not giving me space .

I sighed and was about to take a seat right next to Saitama where he left an open space but he scooted back to that place once again.

" Do you mind?! " I snapped.

" There's an empty seat right next to genos over there you know" Saitama replied plainly as he chewed on his food.

I huffed before sitting next to genos with no care whatsoever.

I started eating and chewing on my food when my peaceful silence was destroyed.

" Soooo~ What happened to you two when genos came to tell you breakfast was ready? Did you guys do something hmmm~? " Fubuki asked suggestively as she pointed her chopsticks at me.

" Nothing " I answered and my lack of response made fubuki glare at me.

" Oi genos I'm your master so tell me what happened " This time Saitama asked genos and I didn't really mind if he told the truth or not since nothing really did happen except for the part that he saw me with a towel only.

Genos glanced at me before answering " I didn't know y/n was taking a shower so I let myself in and I saw her  ... Only a towel was covering her and--" Saitama slammed his hand on the small wooden table almost breaking it if he didn't control his strength.

" You saw her naked!? Didn't you know in the old days where dynasties still exist whenever a man sees a woman bare he should marry her! Y/n! Marry him! " Saitama ordered making me throw my bowl at him in fury.

" Hell no! " I fumed

The bowl I threw landed right to his face as he wiped his face off .

" Y/n it's the golden rule! " He yelled back.

" No way it isn't! " I argued.

" Y/n I'm scared that you won't be able to marry a guy as patient as genos and I wanna secure your future, I'm doing this for you... I mean he can feed your lazy ass all day until you explode when you eat too much " Saitama reasoned making me grimace.

" I can take care of myself physically, mentally and financially " I huffed.

" I'll never marry him, never ever! I'd rather marry a monkey than him--" I was cut off when genos abruptly stood up from his seat and stormed out if the living room.

" Nice going y/n you hurt poor genos's feelings " Saitama stated as everyone stared at me with an unreadable expression.

" Go talk to him y/n" Bang sternly stated as I shook my head like a stubborn child.

" No" I crossed my arm.

" Do it brat" Fubuki joined in.

" Nope" I had my pride too high for my own good when I know I'm feeling guilt.

" We will not begin our training session unless you apologize to him and you know how he is... Even if he's sulking he'll stalk you all day to make sure you're safe... Even in the bathroom " Bang smirked as I sweatdropped knowing I was losing this argument.

I didn't say anything and turned my back against them and stomped towards the kitchen where genos was washing a glass but the poor glass was crushed by his bare metallic hand.

" Genos " I called out but he didn't answered and ignored me.

I sighed and walked towards him recklessly and I didn't notice a glass shard was on the floor before I knew it I stepped on it as I yelped in pain.

Genos shot his attention towards me and noticed me backing away using my good foot.

He noticed that my left foot was bleeding and didn't waste anytime and scooped me off of my feet and placed me on the kitchen counter.

He scanned my foot and didn't hesitate to get the first aid kit.

I tried forcing my voice out but it was no use. I was speechless.

Instead I just watched him as he tended to my foot. I couldn't help but admire his patience towards me . He's good looking, he's nice towards me and he loves me but I can't... I don't... I shouldn't... Mom told me of a prophecy years ago and ... I shouldn't fall in love.

But genos is making it hard for me not to... Tsk... Shitty heart and it's shitty way.

I cursed in my head and I was pulled back to reality when genos finally spoke.

" Done.... Be careful next time and be wary of your environment " He stated straightening his posture up as I looked down to stare at my neatly bandaged foot. I looked up and his eyes were averted from mine as if he was embarrassed to look me in the eye.

I frowned knowing how my words could affect him yet I didn't hold myself back when I said it.

I took a deep breath as I grabbed his wrist when he was about to go.

" Look at me " I uttered yet he didn't move a single muscle.

" I said... Look at me" I repeated and again he didn't do anything.

He yanked his hand away and I grabbed his hand back. He yanked it back and I had enough.

I pulled him back by his shirt and wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs did the same wrapping it around his hips. 

Caging him in a very inappropriate looking hug.

Well you can't blame me. I'm not good with emotions and showing them.