↬ 𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝗒

⌜⁂⌝

⌜⁂⌝

"What are you doing ?" Jeno asked the young female who was sitting on a chair next to the big window.

The boy watched as she smiled before taking a sip from her hot cacao, the raindrops sparkling on the windows as she looked at it.

"I'm just watching the rain falling." She says softly before looking at him.

Jeno came next beside her, circling her shoulders with one of his arms as she lay a little on him. He pecked her temple softly, then he started to look outside. Hearing the rain hitting on the windows, following the way the droplets were falling, it was the only sound.

"Is everything okay Yeonie?" He asked gently, not pressuring her as he knew how fragile she could be.

She hummed, focusing her gaze on the windows. The boys always found her looking at the rain with this small gaze. They always have been curious but never dared to ask in case if it was triggering for her.

"You know what I like about the rain ?" Soyeon asked with a small smile.

"No baby, you want to tell me ?"

"The rain can hide your tears when you cry outside, people don't focus on you. But I like the rain because it's soothing, I could listen to it hitting the windows all day." She explains to him as he listens. "I'm not sad or anything, don't worry oppa."

Soyeon took another sip of her cacao, finishing her cup. She laid her head on Jeno's shoulder, still looking outside as the sky started to get darker.
The older boy looked at her features, he could see the dark eye bags she had, the way she always struggling to wake up properly when Jaemin went to get her up. He knew she was exhausted, he knew how she struggles to sleep because of her mind always working and thinking.

"Hey, wanna watch a movie ?" He questions her before taking her hand.

"Only if we can cuddle." She says with her softest smile.

Jeno nods quickly as she goes to the kitchen washing her cup. The both of them sit on the couch just before Jaemin, Renjun and Donghyuck arrives.

"Are we having a party ?" Donghyuck asks before hugging the small framed female.

"No we're going to watch a movie." Jeno says making the boys smile.

"Jisung and Chenle are playing video games with Yangyang, so it's only us." Jaemin says, smiling.

Renjun sat down on the couch, next to Jeno as Donghyuck was laying on the floor just in front of the female. Jaemin came beside Soyeon while she was against Jeno.

"Check on Netflix to know what we can watch." Renjun said to Donghyuck who only nodded.

They looked at the different movies before putting a funny and lovely movie, they watched To all the boys I loved before.

Soyeon laid her head on Jaemin's shoulder as she was holding Jeno's hand. She could feel the little rubs he was doing on her hand, silently soothing her.

"Honestly Peter and LJ are the best." She says making the boys smiles.

"Her sister is a genius. Sending the love letters to all the boys, damn that was creative." Donghyuck tells.

"If someone would go that to me I think I would pass out. Imagine your cringe letters being send, that would be so awful." Renjun dramatically says with a whine.

"It's romantic." Jaemin admits with a smile.

As the movie kept going on, the younger girl started to feel sleepy. She obviously keep up to watch the whole movie before they chooses a second movie. Soyeon cuddled Jaemin as she could hear the raindrops falling in the windows, soothing her.

Jaemin smiles when he noticed her being cuddled against him, he always loved how affectionate she was.
During the movie, Soyeon could only focus on the rain she heard which soothed her as she felt asleep on the boy's shoulder.

Jeno watched with a smile as he saw her asleep, he felt victorious of making the young girl rest.

"She's asleep." Donghyuck states with a smile.

"She has been up those past days, she said she couldn't sleep properly as her mind is always active." Renjun adds with an upset smile.

"We have a complete prodigy with us. Her brain works different than ours and it's always working. Plus the different schedules she had with the units, she's exhausted." Jaemin rented as they all looked at her.

"For now, let her rest. She needs it." Jeno says as they kept watching the movie.

After the movie, Jaemin made sure she was laying in the couch, he putted a blanket on her small body before pecking her forehead.

"I'm going to cook something." He says to the boys who noticed the time.

Renjun made his way to the kitchen to help Jaemin cooking something for everyone to eat.

"Don't worry about her Jeno-ah." Donghyuck says looking at the boy. "She's stronger than us for certain things."

"I know." He answers smiling.

"You know, one day you'll have to tell her what you're feeling for her. Before someone stole her away from you." Donghyuck adds noticing how Jeno's eyes was full of love.

"I know." He whispers.

The boy looks at her, his heart beat increasing as he could remember the first time he saw her. How beautiful she was and how gentle she is. Jeno watched her sleeping, realization hitting him. He finally understood why she likes rain that much, he understood that the rain has a soothing impact on her, helping her to falls asleep. He smiled at the realization before he went to the others boys.

Later, the young girl woke up smelling the dishes the boys made. She walked to the kitchen, her hair slightly tangled before she wrapped her arms around Donghyuck's body.

"Did you sleep well?" He asks softly holding her hands.

"I did." She smiled warmly at him, making his heart melt.

She proceed to hug all the boys before they started to eat. During the diner they talked about many things, especially about Jisung and Chenle being with Yangyang. Then they talked about the things they liked or enjoyed the most before they played some games. The young girl couldn't suppress her smile as she was with them.

Soyeon really loves rainy days.

⌜⁂⌝

new little update!
I hope you guys like this soft chapter, I wrote this one day when it was raining. So it was the best mood~

I hope everyone is safe !

I have a an author book to communicate with you guys and also interact more.

give feedback please 🥺

Ily~