↬ 𝗐𝖾'𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒

⌜⁂⌝

⌜⁂⌝

As two persons were walking in the different corridors of the building, talking about their future life and their new beginnings, a younger girl was crying in one of the few practice room.

The duo were both talking with small smiles in their face just before Irene heard some noises.

"Do you hear that ?" She asks the boy next to her who frowns.

"No?" He says.

"There's someone crying." She tells him before trying to find the source.

The beautiful girl makes her way towards any rooms, trying to find the person just before she found the practice room where a young girl was sitting against the wall.

"Hey bub, are you okay ?" She asks softly.

The younger girl looks up, startled to see someone. She looks at the two persons, recognizing Suho from Exo and Irene from Red Velvet.

"What are you doing here all alone ? It's late for you." Junmyeon says before approaching her.

The young girl just shrugged, she knew why she was there and why she was crying but she didn't trusted them to tell them, even if they were in the same company as her, even if they looked kind. She always feared people's looks on her, especially after they knew she was completely gifted.

"I know you don't know us, well I think you do in some way but let me introduce myself. I'm Irene from rev velvet but my real name is Joohyun." She says with a soft smile.

"I'm Suho from Exo but you can call me Junmyeon or even Suho whatever suits you bub." He tells with a shining smile.

The young girl looks at them, tilting her head to the side before sighing softly.

"My name is Soyeon." She introduces herself.

Both of the oldest looked at each other, they heard a lot about her, especially about how she was smashing everything in dance classes. They knew how Soyeon was an amazing dancer.

"Nice to meet you love." Joohyun chimes. "Do you want to talk about yourself ?" She asks kindly.

"You-you go first." Soyeon stuttered shyly.

Joohyun and Junmyeon smiles warmly at the young girl before nodding.

"Okay, what do you want to know ?" Junmyeon asked the younger girl.