↬ 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖾

⌜⁂⌝

⌜⁂⌝

It has been some days for the young girl as she started to have sudden nightmares. At first, she thought it was the stress of the comebacks, but it wasn't the case. The nightmares were terrifying, it was making her shaking in fear as she couldn't sleep after it.

The boys noticed how she started to have eye bags, clearly worried about the situation, they tried to get her to talk about what was bothering her. Soyeon was just a little stubborn, she didn't wanted to worry them with nightmares so she blamed it on her brain working as always.

When it started, she thought it would be better with time, that the nightmares would eventually stop. None of this happened, the bad dreams she had were getting worse than before. It was impossible to sleep after she had them, she was terrified about so many things.

It was 2am when a strangled scream escaped from the young girl's room. Taeyong who was still awake with some members of the unit frowned before rushing towards the room.
He opened slowly the door, discovering the female member sitting on her bed. He could see her heavy breathing and the way her cheeks were wet from the tears.

"Hey baby." He said calmly, making his way towards her.

"Oppa." She mumbles before hugging him tightly.

The older boy could feel her body shaking, he rubs her back to soothe her breathing and calm her.

"I'm here baby, I'm here." He tells her, reassuring her.

Taeyong turns his head to find Johnny and Taeil at the door, both looking at the leader comforting the younger girl. They were both worried about Soyeon.

"What happened?" Taeil questions the leader who frowns.

"Soyeon, you want to tell oppa what's wrong ?" He asks looking at her small eyes.

"I.. saw you guys.." she started to tell. "You.. you were covered in blood."

The young girl tried to stay calm as she told them about the nightmare but didn't succeed and ended up crying again.

"It's okay." He says, rubbing her back to calm her down.

Johnny slowly made his way towards them, sitting next to her as he patted her head to comfort her.

"You want us to stay when you go back to sleep?" He asks softly.

"Please." She mumbles.

Taeil made his way towards the trio, he took the chair of the girl and sat down next to the bed. He looked as Taeyong made her lay.
The Chicago boy was still caressing her hair, trying to soothe her completely.