↬ 𝗋𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌

⌜⁂⌝

⌜⁂⌝

She remembered how she met the boy, it was after an award show, she was alone to grab water then he was here, smiling perfectly to her.
Soyeon didn't know anything about relationships, about love, kisses and everything that comes with it. She knew she wasn't sure of her feelings for the boy, yet every time she was hanging around with him she felt good, she felt comfortable.

The young girl who was very innocent about a lot of things made some things clear, she wanted her first kiss to be special which means that she never shared a kiss with the boy.

When she talked about the relationship she was starting to have with the singer, the boys were aware that she could get heartbroken, so being their overprotective selfs, they had different talks with her to make sure that she wouldn't be heartbroken. The dreamies knew about Jeno's feelings for her, they saw how his eyes were tearful when she announced her dating to the boys, yet they couldn't do anything.

And now, Soyeon was getting ready to visit her boyfriend at his rehearsal.

"I really don't trust that boy but she looks happy with him." Donghyuck says to the canadian as they play Mario Kart.

"Same dude, I'm just scared of her getting heartbroken."

"Boys, we already discussed about this, even if we don't trust that guy we trust her and if she is happy then we can't do anything." Yuta explains to them who starts pouting.

When Soyeon met the boy, she never expected they would start dating, but after two small dates they shared it happened.

She came down the stairs, wearing a simple outfit, a beautiful white blouse, a black skirt and some high converses. She had curled her hair and was wearing a light make up. Johnny smiled before making her twirl.

"Look at my girl, how beautiful." He says making the boys agreeing.

"Don't come home too late okay bub?" Taeyong tells her before pecking her forehead.

"Yes oppa, see you later."

Soyeon grabbed a mask and her bob to hide from the public, she walked until she arrived to the building where she took the elevator. The young girl walked to the practice room, a big smile plastered on her face as she couldn't wait to see her boyfriend. She wanted to take a new step, she was ready to have a first kiss and she was ready to say the three words she was terrified to say.

The rapper opened the door slowly, not making any noise as she didn't wanted to disturb her boyfriend practicing but she never expected to have that sight.