VI

Previously::::

"Next is, laser eyes," he said while shooting a really bright beam of light out of his eyes.

"Laser eyes." More like a question than a statement. "Yes, Laser eyes," he said smiling.

"Laser eyes sounds rather dangerous, " I said in my head, "Oh well. Danger is in our blood" I added.

               ~~~~~~~~~~•••••~~~~~~~~~~

Kara's P.O.V

"You need to think of something hot like really hot," Clark said.

"Something hot...mmmh," I said thinking.

"Something that is hot, the beach, the sun? God, it's not working, how about I think that I'm in danger, better yet I just imagine laser shooting out of my eyes" I thought. So I imagine laser shooting out of my eyes and guess what if I definitely went to plan.

The laser comes shooting out. "Now how do I stop this?" I thought to myself.

"Uhmm...Kal, how do you stop this?" I ask as I was starting to panic because I could probably just somebody."

"Okay, uhhhh, cold thoughts think of cold thoughts." He said, also beginning to panic.

"Ice, cold water, Ice Cream, Lena's sweet smile," I said out loud. And the laser eyes have gone.

"That is so cool," I said, all giddy.

"Yeah, from here on out, Alex will teach you the hand in hand combat in the training room,"  he said.

"Ok. Where is she anyway?"

"She's at the control center," Kal replied.
Kal leads the way towards the command center and there  found Alex talking to a guy.

"I am 100% sure that, this burger has not been cooked well," said the guy, touching the tip of his fingers to the opposite tip of the other hand.

"Brainy how can you know that you never tasted it," Winn said.

"I know my analysis, you know yours," he said.

I cut them off, "Sorry to interrupt, but I think Alex still needs to teach me hand in hand combat."

"Ahh, yes. I almost forgot, " she said, standing up from the chair she is sitting.

"Here, let me show you the training room, while brainy and will run the system," she said.

I followed her to this large room, then suddenly a green light illuminated from the ceiling and I instantly felt weak.

"The green light is kryptonite, it will turn off your powers while we fight, don't worry it's not temporary," Alex said.

Putting on what seems to be fighting guards.

We go unto the center and started at a fighting stance. Alex then start to charge at me and the training has begun.

              ~~~~~~~~~~<•••••>~~~~~~~~~~

Lena's P.O.V

I was doing some work when my phone started to ring..

"Hello?"

"Lena, will you be going to the game night tonight at Kara's place?" Alex said.

"I'll see if I can make it. Why at Kara's place anyway?" I asked.

"Well, since she's back the gang decided if we move back to the old days, and it would be a good help to Kara too, you know for the whole, amnesia thing," she said.