[Disclaimer]

As a big fan of Sailor Moon and BNHA, I found myself very drawn to the idea of writing something like this, but I would like to set a few things straight before letting you, the readers, enjoy the story!

One, You do not have to know ANYTHING about Sailor Moon to read this. I will do my best to provide all the context you'll need within the story. So don't worry if you're reading this without any prior knowledge.

Two, I don't plan on following the plot of Sailor Moon. I will not be copying every event from the manga/anime exactly. I'm just using the concept. I repeat, this is not just Sailor Moon portrayed through BNHA characters. BUT if the story interest you, I do recommend watching/reading Sailor Moon, since it is a good series.

Finally, I wanted to clear up the fact that I intend to make Sailor Jupiter and Naru the same character. For people who have any prior context of Sailor moon, you will know that they are not the same character. But for the purposes of story telling, I'm combining their character. Any other character shown will be based of characters primarily in the Anime and will somewhat play the same roles, but again, you do not have to previously have known these characters from Sailor Moon to understand the story!

With that being said please enjoy, and if any grammar mistakes are found it would be highly appreciated if you pointed them out! 

Thank you!