Meeting spiderman

I just want to apologize in advance, this chapter is super long. Sorry! Also, this is way different from all the movies, since it's my ideas, so don't get confused when things are in here when they aren't in the movie.

Peters POV
Finally, I was home. I walked into the lobby, and started to walk towards the elevator, when I heard, "hey Peter, how are you?"

I turned around and saw Carrie sitting behind her desk. "Oh hey Carrie, sorry I didn't see you there, I was lost in my own thoughts. I'm good, how are you today?"

"I'm doing ok, just tired of my work. How was school today?" She asked me. "It's ok, I just already know everything, so I don't really pay attention to the teachers. And we had gym today, so that sucked." I responded, kind of lying, because I couldn't tell her about Spider-Man.

"Stay in school, your never going to get anywhere in life if you don't try. And plus, your dads will kill you if you drop out of school." She told me, smiling at that last comment.

"Yeah I know, and yes, both my dads will kill me if I drop out. Dad would probably force me to do, so that I can get to Harvard, which is where I have always wanted to go." I told her, smiling at the thought of getting excepted into Harvard.

"Oh I have no doubt that you'll go to Harvard! You are the smartest kid I've ever met! Harvard will definitely except you!" She told me, trying to make me happy.

"Thank you Carrie, but I should probably go, my dads will probably start calling me or tracking my phone if I'm late. By Carrie! Have a nice day!" I told her, starting to walk towards the elevator again.

"By Peter, you too!" She called, as I was in the elevator.

"Hello Peter, how are you today?" I heard Friday ask me. "I'm doing good Friday, how are you today?" I asked her.

"I am doing very well, thank you for asking. How was school?" She asked. I pushed floor number 46, then answered, "your welcome, and school was boring as usual."

"I am sorry to hear that. Would you like me to tell a joke?" She asked me. "Um yeah sure, go ahead." I told her, kinda scared for her joke.

"What do you get when you cross a pig with a dinosaur?" She asked. "Um I don't know, what do you get?"

"Jurassic pork." She told me. I couldn't help it, even though that joke was a little weird, I couldn't help but laugh at her joke. "That's a good one Fri, how about you tell dad that one day when he's in a bad mood. Oh, and tell him that I want him to not be in a bad mood and that he should smile, no matter how bad the situation is." I requested.

"Ok Peter, I will. Thank you for telling me this." "It's no problem. I just hate it when dads in a bad mood, so I want him to smile more. Aw man, time for me to get out, well, I enjoyed talking to you as always and thank you for telling me that joke! It made me feel a lot better! Have a great day Friday!"

"It was no problem Peter! I very much enjoy our time together." She told me.

I nodded, and stepped out of the elevator, pulled my phone out, and started to text Ned.

Me: hey man, what are you up to?

As I waited for him to respond, I started to walk to the living room, where dad and pops will probably be.

Ned: nothing much, why? Do you need you guy in the chairs?

I chuckled at his response.

Me: no I'm not allowed remember? Not since Hydra is trying to kill me! My dads are to scared that I'm going to get hurt or something.