III

YeoSang slammed his gun down on the mans head, making his quick escape. He jumped up into the dresser which lead to the vents.

"Later bitch" He said roughly and climbed into the vents crawling to the light that Jackson had propped up waiting for him.

He kicked the vent door out of its place and jumped down knowing Rena was ready to catch him.

He landed in the dark clouds she had ready and they took off running to the car, Where Rowoon, Jackson and Jay were waiting.

YeoSang jumped in, Rena beside him, Jackson already waiting by the door. and the car took off "Careful! Because If this car gets hit by one bullet, and I have to buy Daniel one more chicken value pack, I will kill you" Jay threatened Rowoon.

"Alright, Jeez" Rowoon slowed down a bit and YeoSang took a minute to check his phone.

"Any messages from that mountain guy?" Rena asked him, He shook his head and sighed.

"I haven't texted him since our date" He shrugged "Well text him!" Jackson urged.

"I'm waiting a while, I guess?" He said softly.

Rowoon showed down and turned into an ice cream place. He turned off the car and they waiting silently for his to speak.

"So since a bit before I went on a date with the guy, and Im interested in him?" He said carefully.

Rowoon quietly snickered and YeoSang kicked the back of his seat. "Stop laughing at me!" He scowled.

"So you like him?" Rena asked and YeoSang nodded. Jackson clapped him on the back. "Good for you bro!" He said happily. "Yeah but What do I do? I know I couldn't ever end up dating him, because then I would betray the group-"

"Hey" Jay cut him off. "You're the leader, we could try and unite the gangs?" He said

YeoSang shrugged "But he's not the leader, so i would have to make a diplomatic deal with them, but I'm not sure they'd accept, with how much damage has been done."

YeoSang trailed off and stared at the floor.

"Hey," Jackson said gently "We can figure something out, but for now find a way to neutralize the threat of their gang getting bigger"

YeoSang nodded and looked around "So Can we get ice cream?" He asked Jay.

The man sighed, nodding as he pulled out his card. The group cheered at the oldest male left to order it.

They chatted calmly as they waited for the oldest to return.

"Hey boss? What can I do next?" Rena asked, "I want to help more"

YeoSang looked at her "learn to hack so we can take down ATEEZ and their allies, so they don't get stronger." He said, his persona changing to he more serious.

Renas eyes lit up and she nodded. "Yes sir!" She beamed. Jackson sighed loudly.

"Why are you sighing?" Rowoon asked from the drivers seat. "Some close friends of BamBam and Mine are on the other side and he's stressing that he might have to hurt them"