VI

Hongjoong yanked at the binds around his ankles. "this is ridiculous! Let me go!" He demanded.

A man with slicked back light brown hair shook his head "Until we get the bosses input, We can't do shit"

"This is stupid" Hongjoong snapped "Just let me go and I'll stop being a problem."

"Would you stop yelling? You'll wake the whole house," The man rolled his eyes.

"You're going to be here for a long time so you might as well ask for something. Food, water, a blanket, a shirt" He said offering

"Who even are you?" Hongjoong demanded

"No one of your concern, but you can call me 2 of diamonds" 2 of diamonds said, he stood stretching "I'll get you some basics, just so you're comfy"

Hongjoong huffed leaning against the wall, it wasn't like he expected.

He'd expected a cold cage with rusty metal bars and hand cuffs

What he got was a rather warm room, a twin sized bed, ankle binds, and an offering of food?

It didn't add up, they were supposed to be horrible, mistreat everyone, all powerful.

But they weren't! And that was so frustrating to Hongjoong. 2 of diamonds wasn't hostile, rude or old.

He was supposed to be held captive and tortured, but they were giving him food, a change of clothes and a blanket.

"It doesn't add up" Hongjoong said aloud. About 15 minutes passed until the door opened again.

Hongjoong tensed, as 2 of Diamonds entered, with a young girl, she had long black hair and doe brown eyes.

She was, pretty really. "This is 4 of clubs, Shes just going to make sure you're not sick, and make sure you take vitamins"

The girl bowed "Hello" she said warmly. 2 of diamonds set a tray of warm food (fried chicken, mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables), a glass and a pitcher -was that lemonade?- onto the night stand by the bed.

A grey blanket was set next to him, neatly folded clothes on top. 4 of clubs approached.

"Just think of it as a regular doctor appointment" She said soothingly.

After a bit she bowed and left. Hongjoong eyes the food, He was hungry. "It's not tampered with, I made sure of that, eat. You're probably hungry" 2 of diamonds said walking over to Hongjoong, loosening the restrains.

"Wha- You- ... Why?" Hongjoong asked, utterly confused. The man only smiled and he went over to the small radio (was there always the radio?) and turned it on.

Music started, it was set to the regular one he listened to in the car.

"Please enjoy your meal" 2 of Diamonds bowed, smiling. Then he left.

Hongjoong wouldn't admit it later, but he indulged in the food, enjoying it almost too much. It was lemonade, He enjoyed that too.

Hongjoong finished the food, setting it to the side, suddenly ashamed of his gluttony. He reached over to the clothes and pulled on the shirt.

It was a blue t-shirt, with a dog that looked like it was smiling. The pants were sweats, gray and warm. After he changed he set his black jeans to the side and curled up with the blanket.

In the warmth he hated to admit it but he actually felt safe, the same feeling that he got when ever he and SeongHwa slept together.

He sighed one last time, before dozing off