V

Wooyoung fixed his sleeves as he watched the cameras of the building.

HongJoong from next to him sighed "This is my least favorite task to do" he said, resting his head in his hands.

"Yeah but it's almost over" Wooyoung said.

The newest member of their gang poked her head in. "Hey! I can take over until the shift is over if you guys want!" She smiled.

HongJoong nodded and stood stretching. "Alright. Thanks" Wooyoung followed suit and glanced at her before leaving and closing the door.

Wooyoung walked to the dining room and saw Mingi sitting arguing with YunHo.

"I knOW YOU FUCKING CHEATED, YOU HOE" Mingi cursed, "NO I DIDNT, STOP ACCUSING ME OF THINGS." He yelled back.

Wooyoungs brows furrowed in concern, and upon closer inspection he saw a monopoly board between them.

He laughed loudly and they turned to him. YunHo pouted and ran to him. He draped his long body Over him and complained "Mingi said I cheated in Monopoly"

Wooyoung chuckled and sat next to them. They started playing and casually talking, leaving Wooyoung to his thoughts

It had been 1 week since San sat with him when he broke down. He worried about what San thought until the alarm sounded.

Wooyoungs head snapped up and he reached for his gun before realizing he left it in the security room. He settled for the dagger he had in his boot.

They stood, weapons in hands. A lower ranked member burst in. "Mr. Kim! The systems have been hacked, we can't reverse it !"

Hongjoong and YunHo looked at each other and took off running to the computers.

"I'll go check our security systems and the cameras" wooyoung said to Mingi, his gut telling him that was were to go.

"Alright" Mingi nodded watching as Wooyoung took off running to the camera room.

He burst in the room to find SeongHwa standing off with Man, and a woman standing behind him.

As Wooyoung had burst in the woman spun to look at him and aimed her gun. "Stay there" She ordered.

SeongHwas eyes flickered to Wooyoungs frantically. Wooyoung spotted his gun sitting on one of the printers.

He cursed quietly, as the woman moved carefully. Still aiming at Wooyoung she closed the door behind him.

The two intruders seemed to communicate silently before they both moved.

The man lunged at SeongHwa, knocking him down, wresting.

Simultaneously the woman kicked out his leg and he went crashing to the ground. She quickly disarmed him and sat on his back, painfully bending his arm.

"Now we wait for 8 of hearts and CL to come help us take them in" the woman said. What seemed like an eternity to Wooyoung was only 10 minutes.

The door opened again and 2 new people stood there. A woman with bleach blonde hair and a rather muscular man with a hat on, who had a brief case.

"8! Finally now, what's the fastest way to put them out?" The woman on top of him asked. The man with the hat opened the brief case and pulled out a syringe.

Wooyoung immediately started thrashing to escape, his mind reeling. (Run- escape- theyll hurt you again-)

A prick on his wrist made him scream, the woman covered his mouth "Please dont scream." She whispered.