1. the skybox

Hello my name is Luna Mika Blake. And I was born in space. I was a forbidden child along with my Older sister Octavia. I grew up in one room. There's one thing about me that is different from my siblings I have black blood.

Looking at the grey walls I have been caged up in for a year. Seeing that I have been in this dumb cell  for a year I learned a language no one knew about. But in all honesty it was fun learning the language. Broken out of my thought my cell door opens. "Prisoner 7-6-1 stand up and face the wall. And hold out your right wrist."

I get up and face the wall. There was a sharp pain in my wrist I look at it there is a wristband. "Why are you so calm?" Well I am not scared for some reason. I start to walk to the door as the Guard leads me out. And pushed in line with other teenagers.

I wonder if I can find John or Octavia. "Hey Luna is that you?" John it's you I smile and hug him. "Someone really must have missed me." Of course I would miss my guy best friend. "Let's go sit down." Okay I grab his hand and we find two empty seats and we get strapped in.

I zoned out almost all the way down I was broken out of my thought when the drop ship shakes. "It's fine Sweetheart I am here to protect you." I smile and then our belts undo themselves. "The door is on the first floor." Let's go John. "Right behind you sweetheart.

"Bellamy is that you?" Wait it's her voice. "Look at how much you grew." What about me? "LUNA I MISSED YOU SO MUCH." I missed you as well Octavia. "What about your big brother?" I missed you too I suppose. "Those are the Blake Siblings." When I heard that I tried to pounce at the girl. "No let's give them something else to remember you by." Like what Bellamy? "First two people on the ground in 97 years."

Deal I smile and run and hug John. "Ready Luna?" I was born Ready Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op. "What did you say?" Oh I said From the Earth, we will grow. From the ashes, we will rise I learned it when I was in lock up I smile and grab her hand. We touch the ground and Happiness overflows me. "We ARE BACK BITCHES." I smile and run into the forest. I spot a butterfly and I chase it till I was pulled back. "Don't go to far now Luna." Bell I trained myself to survive down here I can handle myself.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter but I hope you enjoy this chapter.