7.

Luna's POV
After Murphy and I left I was told that Clark and the 100 found more of the Sky people and got them in jail. "Darling what are you going to do?" I am going to kill them like they killed my mother and your father. "That's my girl." I smile and hug John. Then he leans in and he pressed him lips on mine and I kissed back and I got to tell you his lips are so soft. "Sorry I shouldn't have done that." It's fine Murphy. I smile and twirl a piece of his hair. "Heda they are trying to get out." Fine I will deal with it myself. Come on Murphy let's get you showered up. "I know where your room is darling." I smile fine I will go deal with the Sky people.

Abbys pov
Once we landed people with masks tied us all up and dragged us to some kind of camp they weren't our people I know that because they speak a different language. "Abby what are we going to do?" We are going to try get out of here. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." You speak English? "You could say that. I hate Sky people you want to know why?" Why do you hate us? "Because you killed my mother for having two children." Wait your one of the 100? "Nope not anymore I am a grounder I rule all 12 nations I will never be a sky person anymore." Wait your Luna Blake? "My name is Luna and I am commander not Luna Blake." Please Luna let us put we need to get to the others. "No I want them to die I want you to feel the pain of losing something you love." What happened to you why are you like this? "The ground makes you a different person it's kill or be killed down here and I choose to kill and not be killed because love makes you weak. And a ruler is not weak. Darling." Murphy what are you doing here? "I am loyal to Luna she is my best friend and lover. So it's natural for him to be my second in command just like mother and father." Who are you talking about? "Heda can we kill them? No you can't." What language are you speaking? "Noun of your business."