4. Down under water

Luna's POV
I heard the deer and I made a spear from wood and I was about to take down the deer till Clark stoped me. What are you doing it will be food. "No it has a baby with her." I stop and watch the deer with the baby I get up and run ahead and find a river I start to strip and Octavia joins in and we both jump in. "Girls we can't swim." Yeh but we can stand. I hear swimming from underwater I push Octavia out of the water and the thing takes me underwater.

Octavia's POV
Guys get her out!! "Your going down with me." Luna!! Oh my god are you alright? "Just a scratch it's fine." Clark do something please. "I can only stop the bleeding nothing else." I nod and hug my sister.

Luna's POV
We decided to set up camp for tonight. Guys what are we going to do about Food? "I don't know." Well I will go hunting for us I will be back soon start a fire. They all nod and I go hunt some animals and I kill a squirrel  and a deer. I cut up the deer and squirrel and pray for them. You can come out now. A girl walks out. "What are you?" I am a night blood from space. "We have no more night bloods. Anya." A lady comes walking out and she is beautiful. Hello I am Luna of the Sky people I apologize for ruining your land I apologize for my people's foolish actions. "No Heda don't apologize the people will want to see you soon." I will see  them but right now my people are going to mount Wether. "Heda the men in the mountain are brutal they killed every single night blood we had we have no commander but you are now our Commander." I nod and I go warn Octavia and the others. Guys we can't go to mount Wether it's a boundary. I threw a squirrel over and a spear got thrown at it. "What are we going to do without food?"  Well I got a deer we can have for tonight and we go back to camp and have groups to go hunting. "How do you come up with these plains?" Simple it's called being a leader. I will cook this up. "Luna you need to rest." I can't remember it's killed or be killed. Well I will be cooking this deer now.