Bad Habits

Bellamy's POV
I have been keeping myself busy since Luna died. "Bellamy I need your help." With what Clark? "Lincoln has set up a meeting with his leader." So what do you need me for? "Back up." Well fine but I still don't forgive you for killing Luna. "It's not my fault she left." Shut up and go. Hey Murphy how are you? "What's it to you Luna loved you and you ignored her."

Luna's POV
"Heda Sky people want to meet you." I guess it's time for them to meet me "we will have warriors surround you for protection." Lincoln tell them I only have warriors for protection. "Yes Heda." I sit back down and start to twirl my knife. "Dear your doing your bad habit." Sorry mom. I smile and stop twirling the knife.

Clark's Pov
Waiting for the grounder leader to show up I see some houses come out of the tree line and the one in the middle was Luna. I can see Octavia start to cry. "What do you want Sky people?" We want peace. "I see Heda was right they don't know how to end what they started." Who Luna? "Yes that's my name blondie. Now what do you want I got more important things to do." We want peace and you are part of the people. "Nope I am not part of sky people. You all never listened to what I said and started a war."  Don't you care for your siblings? "I don't care  because Bellamy never paid attention to me it's always Octavia this Octavia that I had to teach myself how to walk and how to speak. But I have a small place for Octavia in my heart. And there is no peace but Murphy your coming with me." Wait Luna please we need peace. "Should have thought about that when you burned a village to the ground."