Chapter 6

“I think it’s time I learned how to give a blow job.”

I cry out at the first tease of her tongue across the tip. It’s made worse when she moans around it as she sucks up the cum I can’t stop leaking.

“Mina, stop, I won’t be able to hold back,” I gasp as she takes more of me into her mouth.

She pops off and giggles, rubbing her hands up and down the shaft. “That’s the idea, baby. Just lie back and enjoy it.”

My hips thrust up involuntarily as she goes back down on my dick. I try to hold them down on the mattress, but my legs are so tense the muscles are shaking. “Fuck!” I shout when I hit the back of her throat and she swallows. Her tongue skates down my shaft and my eyes roll to the back of my head.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck,” I chant as I try everything I can to keep from cumming, but it won’t stop. “I’m cumming,” I choke out as I try to pull away from her mouth. But she only follows my movements.

God help me, I look down to see her swallowing all that I give her. My little virgin drinking down every drop, eager for more. I see her hand between her legs and her fingers working her pussy as she does it.

“Goddamn,” I whisper, hearing how wet she is as she sucks me off. “Untie me, baby. Let me taste how wet you are.”

“I’m not finished yet,” she says as she kisses her way up my stomach and chest.

When she sits up, I feel how slick she is as she rubs her pussy on my cock. She raises her hands and slides them down her body before playing with her nipples. Her soaked pussy rubs up and down my hard length, teasing me. My entire body is wired and I know I’m going to break the frame of this bed before she’s done with me.

“I’ve never been on top either,” she says as she sits up and holds my cock at her opening. “I want you to take me rough, King. That night on the couch when you came home, that was hot. I’m not saying it was the best, because every time with you is the best. But I’m saying I want you to lose control and stop treating me like I’m so fragile.”

She slowly lowers herself down on my cock and I watch as each inch sinks into her. She moans and hisses as she adjusts to the size, until she’s seated all the way down. Once she’s there, I groan and she begins to move her hips. She leans forward and presses her hands on my chest as her hips work up and down my length.

My knuckles are white as I clench my fists and my legs ache from pulling at the restraints. But the feel of her riding me is heaven and hell mixed together. Heaven because she’s touching me, but hell because I can’t touch her.

“Now you know what it feels like,” she says, reading my thoughts. “To love the way it feels but not be able to do what you want. To have that intimacy taken away and to only receive pleasure.”

She squeezes her walls so tight and cries out as she climaxes on my cock. I growl as I do the same, unable to control myself. I cum inside her, but I’m still hard, still unable to get exactly what I want.

There’s a caged animal inside me begging to be set free and I don’t know how much longer I can hold him back.

“I want it all, Kingsley,” she says, her voice breathy. “I want you to leave marks on me and make me ache. I want every ounce of your passion.”

“Be careful what you wish for,” I say, before the bedframe snaps.

King

Mina squeals as my hands go to her hips and I start bouncing her up and down on my cock. I don’t pay any attention to the broken frame or the fact that I’ve still got the restraints around my wrists. All I care about right this second is fucking my wife.

I growl as she moans, her head falling back in ecstasy. I grip her hips so tight I know I’m going to give her the marks she was begging for. I’m rough with her as I move her up and down and jack off my cock with her little cunt. But the heat between us has been building since the first time and I’ve been trying to put a cap on it.

“Yes, baby. More!” she cries as her body bends to my will.

“You asked for rough. You asked me to not hold back,” I say as her body tightens. She’s about to cum again, and this time I’m not going to ease her over the edge. I’m going to throw her.